16

Jungkook's POV

We chatted and took a few shots for an hour or so as a mini-celebration on Jimin and I becoming official. They started ordering more food and texting on their phone and we left the two so that they can wait for whoever they planned to enjoy the free food with. It was part of the agreement: they participate in the dance, they get to invite their dates.

We waved goodbye to them and stood in front of the door. I opened the door slowly and peeped through the small opening. Only a few people were seated around our area. The other waiters were facing the other way but I can't seem to spot Zico's face.

"I think we just have to call Hoseok-hyung to- Oh wait he's here.. With Jin-hyung?"

I withdrew my head from the door and threw a confused look at Rap Monster and Suga.

"Don't tell me your dates are-"

"My beautiful princess Jin and Suga's hope," Rap Monster got up and walked towards us, or perhaps towards Jin-hyung and Hoseok-hyung who were standing behind us. He took Jin-hyung's right hand in his, slightly bowed and gave a peck on the ever-so-feminine hand.

"Hey, J-Hope," Suga stood up from his seat and hugged Hoseok-hyung.

"Namjoon-hyung is with Jin-hyung? I never thought you both would look this cute together!" Jimin squeezed my hand. "Look at how Jin-hyung is blushing!" He cooed. I made a fake puking expression but quickly returned to my usual posture before Jin-hyung spotted me.

"So.. You're with my driver?" I turned to Suga.

"I'm eating with him but definitely not dating him. Having a relationship with my bed and being a doctor and part-time rapper is hard to manage,"

"Hah, well I think I'd still rather be you than myself, being an idol and all. You stole my ride home though,"

"We can call a taxi," Jimin's voice sounded beside me.

Jimin's POV

We switched ourselves to spy mode again and snuck out the room, hiding behind pillars as we moved. It was a fun kind of nervous. We made it out the restaurant and stayed behind the crowd that was lingering around the entrance and tried our best to blend in.

"Baby, thanks again for saying yes tonight," Jungkook's arms snaked around my waist and rested his forehead on mine.

"It was a touching performance," I smiled, looking down at the black printed flowers on his white sweater.

"Look at me," he said. I gulped and slowly shifted my gaze to his eyes. Behind us, the incoherent chattering became even more muffled as rain came drizzling down, making small hammering sounds on the shelter where we stood. There was darkness too, but it was a comforting, reassuring type. It became almost like a bubble that keeps us apart and hidden from the fleeing crowd. All these happenings but what I concentrated on was the eyes that were starring into mine.

He moved his face closer into mine until our noses touched and finally brought his lips into mine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as soon as they made contact. My eyes fluttered shut when I kissed back. He pulled our bodies together and I wrapped my hands around his neck. Such closeness but we wanted so much more.

He broke our kiss abruptly and I immediately felt the loss. "Let's go home."

Jungkook's POV

It was like as if time was on lapse. Us arriving in separate taxis and then me pushing Jimin against the wall, us fighting for dominance. Everything was so fast.

Experience was one thing I crave for as an idol. You have to have experience so that people look up to you, knowing you've tried so many things. I've tried bungee jumping, parachuting and even collaborating with underground rappers. But this moment right now made my heart beat faster than any of the experiences I had. We're about to lose it to each other.

I threw Jimin onto the bed. There were already hickeys along his jawline, red pretty butterfly marks. His hair was in a mess and his mouth was slightly agape, trying to stabilize his own breathing. He sat up and supported his upper torso with his two hands at his sides. His legs were widely apart, making it reasonable for me to jump in between them. I fiddled with his belt for awhile but manages to unbuckle it after awhile. I pulled his pants off, revealing his tempting bulge. I kissed at the top of his underwear and worked my way up, unbuttoned his shirt and feasted my eyes upon the dangerously sexy body in front of me. Everything about him just changed from cute innocent to the exact definition of sex.

I undressed myself quickly and continued peppering him with kisses everywhere. Six kisses for each pack before going down in between them and stopping on top of his underwear again.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"St-stop teasing me and fuck me already," his voice came about in a higher pitch, making me chuckle.

"Desperate huh? Let's see what you'll do if I do this," I massaged his dick with my hand, slowly applying pressure. He threw his head back at first contact, breathing more unstable. Moans filled the room as his body twitched.

"Oh shit, Jungkook! You're so- umph good," he had his eyes squeezed closed and hands pulling the bed sheets. "Just get it in already!" He moaned again but that finally stopped when I inserted it without warning and he screamed. It was the most pleasureful and satisfying night for both of us.

Anonymous' POV

"And last picture.. Taken," I looked at him sleeping peacefully on the bed. I grinned and brushed his fringe aside. A beautiful person should never be with a hideous guy. "You'll be crazy in love with me. Just wait."

A/N
i'm sorry i'm not good at smuts >_< i cringed like hell at every word. imagining it was too much for me!! so please don't hate me *hides* i really wanted to make it longer and descriptive but kyyaaaaa

jimin's picture came out yesterday and i died. i died for each of their pictures actually. i had to make myself revive idk how many times. and jungkookkkkkkkk!!! i cant believe he posted that on twitter!!!! that dirty dirty post. youre supposed to be the maknae not the crazy killer police officer. omg just arrest me already. i surrender. u and jimin just go to one corner and stare at each other because i'm sure you won't be able to control yourselves.

stop making me talk to myself bts. youre making me crazy. just stop. *cries*

thanks for reading this chapter my dear cheezeballs <3