8

Jin's POV

"So, I guess you have yourself a boyfriend, huh?" I smirked, leaning against the counter with one hand holding my face up, tired from all the coffee-making.

"Jin-hyung! It's nothing like that! I- *sighs* You saw everything, didn't you? I had to do it to protect him-"

"Oh really, protect with him with a kiss?"

"Ah hyung!" He ran his fingers through his hair vigorously and his face began to flush with anger. "Can you at least make me explain-"

"Why you kissed him so passionately in front of all my customers?"

"Hyung! That's it I'm making our orders myself!" He let out a puff and entered the mini-kitchen, taking his apron off the hook and washing his hands before getting his hands on the coffee machine. "It's not even my shift today," I heard him mutter. He is such a child sometimes.

"So.. you're gonna explain to me or not?"

Jimin's POV

".. and now, I'm making my own coffee while explaining to you. If you were in my position right now, you will understand how frustrating and tiring this day has been for me so far," I put the last tuna sandwich onto the plate and placed it onto the tray with the rest of orders.

"I don't think kissing him was either of the two words,"

"Oh come on, hyung! Can you stop teasing me already! I already told you-"

"Hahaha! Okay okay fine. Your breakfast is free for today, alright?"

"Of course it's free. I made it myself. Now bye bye old man, I'm gonna have splendid breakfast," I smiled widely at him before going out through the door.

"With your new boyfriend who you just made out with,"

"Oh that's it!" I placed the tray on the counter and attacked him with my powerful fingers. This area here and there, I'm an expert at this.

"AHAHAHAHA! NO- STAHP *breathes* NOOOO STAHHPP!"

"What do you need to pay me back with?"

"I'M SORRYYY!! AAHAH- PUHLEASE-"

"I don't want an apology. Something else,"

"UH?!! AHAH OKAY OKAY I'LL GIVE 4 MONTHS AHAHAHA *breathes* OF SALARYYYY!!"

"Good enough," I took my hands of him and dusted invisible bits of dust from my clothes. I picked up my tray and walked away, leaving him breathless and hair frizzled on the floor. If someone would have seen him in this state, he might think that Jin-hyung was doing that thing. Haha.

"Wow, looks delicious! What took you so long though? I waited like 20 minutes,"

"I needed to do some serious business," I looked at him seriously and cracked my fingers. He briefly nodded his bead and we began devouring on the food.

As expected from Jimin, breakfast was amazing.

While eating breakfast, I thought of what Jin said just now. $300 x 4 months = $1200. Now, I don't have to worry about the special treatment payment and save money. I ate my food gleefully, savouring each bite. After the third and fourth bite of my sandwich, something popped up in my mind and lowered my sandwich from my mouth.

"Jungkook-"

"Jimin-"

"You first. No you first. Stop copying me! It's not me it's you! What- Hahahaha!"

"Okay. Why don't we just say it at the same time?" I suggested, receiving an 'alright' from Jungkook.

"That was my first kiss,"

"I have a crush on you,"

A/N
I had the feels writing the last part lol.