11

Author's POV

Waking up has never been more awkward for Jimin. He was lucky Jungkook woke up first before him the previous night but now, all he could do was turn away from the kitten cuddling against his body, wrapped around with thick blankets. How- when did I undress myself? Jimin thought. What made his cheeks warm up most was when he felt a hand lightly cupping his bulge under the white sheets. He couldn't move because Jungkook had his head comfortably rested on his left arm and his legs were wrapped around Jimin's leg. Every time he did try, though, Jungkook would stir and move his hand lower his bulge, making him gulp. The tent that was growing did not help at all.

Jungkook's POV

I was awake the whole time. Him trying squirm out of my hold, no way I was going to let that happen. Feeling him getting harder by the second, I felt excitement boiling up in me.

I raised my head up and pretended to yawn while blinking. He seemed to buy it and smiled, his eyes turning into cute little crescents. I guess PD-nim was right about my ability to act. I returned the smile and croaked out a 'Good morning'.

"G- good m-morning to you too, J- Jungkook. Uhm, you want some breakfast? I can-"

"Oh no, little mister. You-" I pointed to his chest. "-are staying right here with-" Pointing to myself. "-me," I looked away from him and called out.

"SUSAN!!" Before muttering a sorry when I saw Jimin flinch. The door opened slowly until a head popped out and revealed a grey headed woman in her maid uniform.

"Yes, sir?" Her timid voice could hardly be heard within the far distance from the door to the bed.

"30 minutes. Breakfast- Jimin, what do you want?"

Jimin faced me, slightly sweating. "A- anything's f-fine wi-"

"American breakfast. Now, scoot,"

She quickly disappeared behind the door and I looked back at Jimin when her footsteps could not be heard anymore. He looked at me fearfully, his eyes wide and lips trembling, making it even harder for me to suppress the urge to kiss him. I hopped on him in a flash and melted my lips on his. I kissed hard and soft and sometimes both at the same time. It was like a war between fire and ice, with him being the one melting and giving in to my soft tugging on his lips. It was better than any of the kisses we've ever had, but I broke it of as soon as he started to moan.

I planted kisses from his forehead downwards. His nose, lips, chin, neck, then I stopped at his rising and falling chest. Looking up, I saw him squeezing his eyes shut in the most innocent way but biting his lips so seductively. I kissed his two eyelids open and propping my body above him with my two hands by his sides.

"Open your eyes and relax," I whispered.

After seeing his breathing calm down a bit, I pecked him in between his eyebrows and continued my unfinished business. My lips travelled all over his 6-pack before my lips licked along his V-line. I glanced up, witnessing the blushing of his face. I peppered kisses all over his thighs before landing the last one in the middle of his boxers, making him moan in pleasure.

"Mhm.. J-Jungkook s-top t-t-teasing already!" I smirked and pecked the same part again, resulting with him clutching the messy blankets around him.

"I want to hear you moan one name: Jungkook. Understand?" I asked. With a husky voice, he replied with a weak yes.

I pulled down his underwear in a swift action and he covered his tent quickly with his two hands. This is not the time for innocence to kick in. I pulled away his hands before saying 'No covering' sternly. Jungkook, the bossy idol, will be in charge of Jimin today. His hands returned to his sides, clutching the blankets again.

He was huge. By huge, as in amazingly victoriously huge. My eyes took all of it in before palming it slowly, seeing it was already a little wet with pre-cum. How am I gonna fit all this goodness in one mouth? The spray! I reached for the bottle spray from underneath my bed and read the words on it. 'Deep Throat Spray- Vanilla Flavoured'. Just what I need. I sprayed it all over my mouth and looked back at the jackpot. My palming already had him breathing unstably, his eyes were filled with lust and his mouth slightly agape. His hair was in a mess. A hot mess. I wasted no time and engulfed his whole dick in my mouth.

Sweet lollipop!

Jimin's POV

My head fell back when he sucked me off, bobbing his head up and down my dick. I never knew it felt so good. I ran my hand through his hair and held his hair back from falling onto his face. I was scared to see but now I want to observe everything. He pushed his head down and constantly moved his tongue across my opening in quick motion.

Me = a moaning mess

"Jung-Jungkook!! Oh my- gosh that's so feels so fucking good! Yes yes yes- Oh my-"

White semen exploded all around his mouth when I reached my high. Oh no. I quickly sat up and wiped some off his lips but he stopped me and swallowed it, licking the portion on my finger that I wiped off, leaving none of it wasted.

"Tasty,"

I stared at him, open-mouthed before collapsing back into my previous position. If this is just someone sucking me off, I don't know how my heart is going to take it when I'm having sex.

Just as Jungkook was about to come to my side, a low voice rumbled through the air.

"Sir and Jimin, breakfast is ready,"

"GET OUT TAEHYUNG!! WE'LL GO DOWN WHEN WE'RE READY!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERRUPT US!! DO YOU WANT ME TO FIRE-" I covered Jungkook's mouth before he said anything else.

Turning to Taehyung who was standing beside the slightly agape door and looking at the opposite side, I smiled at him and said, "We'll be down in a minute! Thanks for telling us and good morning, TaeTae!"

He turned his head at my greeting and smiled widely. Aww, I didn't know his smile was that cute! "Good morning to you too, Chimchim! I bought for you some Magnum ice-cream. Hurry down if you don't want it to melt!"

"Oh my- I love Magnum! I'll be sure to go down-"

"Excuse me! But you and your ice-cream will have to wait for us. So, get out. Now," Jungkook fumed.

TaeTae scurried out, shutting the door closed behind him. I turned my attention back to Jungkook. I knew he had mood swings but I had no idea he was this sensitive..

"What's wrong?" I asked with a small voice.

"What's wrong? You gave each other nicknames! And you're like best friends or something! Buying each other stuff!"

"First of all, I gave him a nickname since the first time we met. Second, I just heard him call me Chimchim today, and I must admit it's a pretty cute one. Third, what's wrong with making friends? I like TaeTae! And lastly, this is the first time he bought something for me. I didn't even ask anything from him, I swear,"

"I can't believe we're arguing after I suck your boner off," I covered my cheeks with my hands when images flood through my mind. "You still owe me something,"

"Why do I keep owing people stuff?!" I rubbed my temples.

"You have to give me a nickname, too,"

"What?"

"You heard me. You gave Taehyung 'TaeTae' so what about me, the person who stole your first kiss?" I blushed at the last part.

"Uhm.. How about.. Kookie?" I suggested.

"Hmm.. That's a good one. I'll call you... Baby Ji! That's cute right?" I nodded my head then dressed myself up.

"It's really cute, Kookie.. But mine's cuter," leaving a peck on his nose before pulling him up from the bed and out of the room.

"Ice-cream!!!!"