Chapter 1: What did I do?

Y/N Pov:

I was sleeping peacefully on the bed then I felt wet on my face.

???- "Bitch, wake up!!"

I recognized that voice and when I opened my eyes all my brothers and sisters were in front of me. I saw Jungkook holding a cup.

Taehyung- "Why haven't you made our breakfast yet huh?!"

Y/N- "I slept late last night, after all Jimin oppa told me to clean the kitchen last night....."

Jimin- "Oh! You good at talking back now huh?!"

Then Jimin slapped me.

Jin- "Go make our breakfast now you ugly nerd!"

Then Bangpink came out of the room leaving me alone......

Yup, I'm a nerd. Everyone hates me because I'm not pretty.... At school, a lot of people hate me and bully me including my siblings because I'm a nerd. My family hates me because they think I killed my grandmother and spread our mafia stuff to our enemies.......

Actually, I didn't kill my grandmother or spread my family's mafia secrets to the enemy..... I don't know why they believe that I did all that.....

End of Y/N Pov.

Y/N cried on the bed, wondering why they did this to her when she didn't do anything to them. Then Y/N got out of bed and showered, after Y/N showered she did her daily routine and went downstairs.

 Then Y/N got out of bed and showered, after Y/N showered she did her daily routine and went downstairs

(Your school uniform.)

(Your glasses

(Your glasses.)

After Y/N was ready, Y/N went downstairs to everyone laughing but when they saw Y/N they put on their cold faces. Then she said good morning.