Chapter 24: The effect.

No one POV:

Yesterday was the worst day for the Kim family. For example, yesterday they lost 900 Billion in one day because someone deliberately canceled all their big projects with other companies.

And what's worst is that they are very famous now in the news, it's not a good thing but it's a bad thing. One world already knows that they are the mafia and what they do to survive, in a very dirty way........ The world hates the Kim family so much that they have to hide themselves from the public and even the police........

The same goes for Eun Kyung. She is also hated by the public because everyone already knows that she has affairs with other men and obviously Tae-Yong knows about it, Tae-Yong is very angry and argues badly with Eun Kyung yesterday on the phone call because Tae-Yong was not at the mansion because he's busy working.

Tae-Yong who is busy working hard to find money to feed and give allowance money for his wife and children........

While Eun Kyung is busy fucking with other men behind her husband's back and she is just busy taking care of her reputation and wealth..........

How cruel of Eun Kyung to do that to her own husband..........

Eun Kyung is very worried because if Tae-Yong divorces her, it will damage Eun Kyung's reputation as a business woman and her children will hate their own mother, she can't accept it if all that happens...........

One world hates the two families so much,

while the two families are depressed and hiding from the public............

{𝕄𝕐 𝔸𝔹𝕌𝕊𝕀𝕍𝔼 𝕊𝕀𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔾𝕊 }

Y/N POV:

(This is your outfit,🫶🏻 If you don't like it you can change it

(This is your outfit,🫶🏻 If you don't like it you can change it.)

This morning at my parents' mansion it was very quiet........ They are still sad because of In-Youp oppa's death, I'm actually still sad about his death but I still have to be strong.

Now I'm in In-Youp oppa's office and I'm packing documents and paperwork that are scattered on the desk. When I was packing, I found In-Youp oppa's mobile phone hidden by the pile of papers.