Chapter 14: Just visiting.

Taehyung POV:

It's 6:15 pm and we are now gathered in Jin hyung room. We are still not satisfied with Min Seol-ah because of that slut we were angered by eomma and appa .

We were also locked up at mansion for 3 weeks because of that bitch...... We didn't make any trouble today at school, Min Seol-ah was the one who was trying to mess with us.

Jennie- "Seriously like why the hell do we have to stay at mansion for 3 weeks?!"

Jungkook- "We only have to go to the University, we are not allowed to go out for a walk anywhere!"

Jin- "Calm down you two, It's only 3 weeks."

RM- "By the way where is Jimin?"

Taehyung- "Wait a damn minute.... You're right where is Jimin hyung??"

Lisa- "Jimin oppa should be here right now, it's already 6:20 pm."

J-Hope- "We will have dinner soon......"

I don't know why but I don't feel good about Jimin hyung.....

Taehyung- "Hyung.... I don't feel good.... We have to go find Jimin hyung."

Rose- "But Taehyung oppa.... we are not allowed to leave this mansion..."

Taehyung- "Rose, are you really going to leave Jimin hyung alone?"

Rose- "Think Taehyung oppa, you won't be able to get out of this mansion easily..... because our whole mansion is equipped with cctv and bodyguard."

Taehyung- "You know I can beat them easily...." *Smirks*

RM- "But you will be in big trouble if you do that Taehyung."

Jisoo- "We don't want you to be in big trouble Taehyung."

Jungkook- "But noona, Jimin hyung hasn't come home yet shouldn't we look for hyung??"

Jin- "We should- "

Before Jin hyung finished his sentence, his phone rang.

(In the call.📱) (Still Taehyung POV.)

Jin📱- "Yo, Eun woo. What's up?"

Eun woo📱- "Jin hyung, something bad happen to Jimin!"

Jin📱- "Did someone beat him up?!"

Eun woo📱- "I think so because his head was bleeding and his shirt was wet. He is passed out and unconscious on the floor right now!"

Jin📱- "Eun woo, send Jimin to the hospital now. We will be there soon."

Eun woo📱- "Alright hyung."

(Then they end the call. 📱)

J-Hope- "What's wrong hyung?"

Jin- "Someone beat up Jimin!"

Jungkook- "What the fuck?!"

Jisoo- "We should tell eomma and appa about this and go to them right now!"

I Know it! Something bad will happen to Jimin hyung.... But how is Jimin hyung got beaten? I mean he's strong.

(End of Taehyung POV.)

After they found out from Eunwoo how Jimin is now, they went downstairs and talked to Mr and Mrs Kim about Jimin. Mr and Mrs Kim were very shocked to find out about Jimin's condition now. Then they go to  the hospital where Eun Woo sent Jimin right now.