Chapter 15: The Incident.

No one POV.

Eun Kyung- "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Tae-Yong- "Calm down sweetheart, this is your best friend right? Min Seol-ah just wanted to visit you."

Y/N- "It's true Eun Kyung-ahh." *Smile*

Tae-Yong- "Let's all sit down first."

Then they all sat down and started chatting. Eun Kyung gave Y/N a death glare because even her children like Y/N. Then Y/N started talking about something that started to scare her.

Y/N- "So Eun Kyung I heard you are close with Yae-Joon and you both went out to lunch together."

(Note: Yae-Joon is Eun Kyung's boyfriend. She cheated on her husband.)

Tae-Yong- "Oh Really?"

Y/N- "That's right and Yae-Joon is very sweet because before they go home, Yae-Joon must hug Eun Kyung and kiss her on the forehead."

Tae-Yong- "What?" *Cold tone*

Eun Kyung- "We're j-just b-best friends s-sweetheart-" *scared*

Tae-Yong felt a little jealous and angry at that moment.

Y/N- "Oh yeah! I just remembered my phone was left in the car, I want to take it for a moment."

Then Y/N went to her car, Tae-Yong didn't say anything because he was feeling angry because of what he heard from Y/N earlier. Eun Kyung was about to take to go the toilet but Tae-Yong grab her wrist.

Tae-Yong- "Wait, Eun Kyung I want to talk to you." *Cold tone*

Eun Kyung- "W-What is it sweetheart?"

Then Tae-Yong pulls Eun Kyung a little away from Min-Jun and Ae-Cha so that their children doesn't hear their conversation.

Tae-Yong- "Eun Kyung what tf did I hear from Min Seol-ah's mouth earlier?!"

Eun Kyung- "Honey.... Yae-Joon and I are just friends. We have no relationship beyond that...."

Tae-Yong- "After all, why did Min Seol-ah say that Yae-Joon kissed your forehead before you went home??"

Eun Kyung- "Tae-Yong, we're just good friends and you know what? We'll talk about this another time because I want to go to the toilet right now."

Eun Kyung POV:

After I argued a little with my husband, I went straight into the toilet. Seriously, what's wrong with that bitch? Is she trying to make me divorce my own husband?! Hell no!

When I was in the toilet, I was thinking about how to get rid of Min Seol-ah and suddenly I heard my brother Eun-woo's voice screaming. What happened to him?! With that, as soon as I finished using the toilet, I quickly went downstairs to check.

But I was frozen in my place when I wanted to go downstairs, I saw Eunwoo my little brother passed out on the floor and his head was bleeding. Then suddenly my husband and my children arrived.

(End of Eun Kyung POV.)

Y/N POV:

My plan is going as planned. There is only one more plan I want to make, actually I don't want to go to my car but I want to hear them fight. After a few moments they argue the bitch wants to go to the toilet and I follow her, I plan when she wants to go down the stairs I want to push her with all my heart..... Then the bitch goes to her room.

After 1 minute I waited for her suddenly the man who played with my heart before came out from another room. That person is none other than Eun Woo. Then I quickly hid behind the wall.

Wow Eun woo...... you have guests downstairs but you are still sitting in your room..... Son of a bitch...... Then I saw him walking and about to go downstairs, This is my chance for revenge.

Y/N- "Well.... Eun Woo can replace his sister." *smirked*

When Eun Woo wanted to go down the stairs, I pushed him and he screamed in shock, I pushed him so hard that he fell down the stairs. Then I saw his head was bleeding and he was passed out on the floor.

Y/N- "You deserve it fucker." *chuckles*

When I heard the room door open, I quickly went downstairs and once again I hid behind the wall. I saw Eun Kyung shocked to see Eun woo passed out on the floor and that's when Tae-Yong and her children came. Yes! It's a perfect timing!

Tae-Yong- "Eun woo!"

Min-Jun- "UNCLE EUN WOO! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

Ae-Cha- "UNCLE EUN WOO!"

And I quietly came out of hiding and ran to them with a surprised face.

(End of Y/N POV.)

Y/N- "EUN WOO! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU!" *pretending*

Tae-Yong- "EUN WOO! YOU!,
QUICKLY TELEPHONE AMBULANCE NOW!"

Maid 1- "Y-Yes sir!"

Eun Kyung- "Eun woo......."

Y/N- "Eun Kyung! Why did you push Eun woo?!"

Eun Kyung- "What?! I didn't push Eun woo and why would I do that to my own brother?!"

Y/N- "Well, clearly you're the only one upstairs with Eun woo! You must be the one who is pushing her so that she falls down the stairs!"

Eun Kyung- "What?! No!"

Tae-Yong- "Eun Kyung....." *Death glare*

Eun Kyung- "N-No s-sweetheart... It's n-not m-me....!"

Of course Tae-Yong doesn't believe what Eun Kyung says because Eun Kyung is the only one upstairs with Ae-Cha. They can't say the maids or butlers did it because all the maids and butlers have to be downstairs when there are guests at the mansion, of course Tae-Yong trusts Y/N.

Y/N just smirked secretly behind Tae-Yong and Min-Jun and Ae-Cha for seeing their Uncle Eun woo passed out and bleeding on the floor, Tae-Yong who gave a death glare to Eun Kyung and the others must have hated Eun Kyung after this incident . Of course Y/N also has another plan she wants to make after this to make Eun Kyung more miserable.

Shortly after that the ambulance came to take Eun woo and send him to the hospital. The others came to the hospital including Y/N and she only pretended to be sad about what happened to Eun woo, Eun Kyung cried because of what happened to her brother and that made Y/N happy. Seeing Eun Kyung slowly miserable and feeling scared in her life...........

To be continued...........

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee 💫 How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote this story and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction!💞

(1119 Words.)🔥💫