Chapter 7: Regret.

Jin POV:

Today is Saturday so Appa called us all to Company, Appa said he had something important to talk about. We were all ready to go to the Company and when we arrived at the Company, many of the staff bowed to us.

Staff 1- "Good morning Sir, ma'am!" *Bowed*

Staff 2- "Sir, ma'am. Do you guys need anything?"

Taehyung- "Make us a banana milkshake and some snack, then bring it to the meeting room." *cold tone*

Staff 2- "Alright sir." *Bowed*

Then we went to the meeting room. I wonder why appa told us to go to Company in this morning because appa rarely calls us at this time. When we got to the door of the meeting room, we heard the sound of eomma screaming.

(End of Jin POV.)

J-Hope who was in front of the door quickly opened the door to see what happened to his mother.

Mrs Kim- "I WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK KIM JUN-SEO! I WANT MY FUCKING DAUGHTER BACK!"

Mr Kim- "I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND Y/N MUN-HEE! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE Y/N IS NOW SO PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FUCKING TIME TO FIND HER!

RM- "Eomma..... Appa.... What happened...?"

Jisoo- "And which daughter are you guys talking about?"

Mr Kim- "We're talking about Y/N and we want her back."

Jimin- "What? Why you want that slutty girl again Eomma? Don't you remember what she have done to us?"

Mrs Kim- "She did nothing Jimin, She did nothing!"

Lisa- "What are you talking about Eomma?"

Mr Kim- "I need to explain it to you guys before it's late."

Bangpink- "What?"

Then Mr. Kim called Secretary Cho to bring the projector and pen drive. Bangpink was very confused when they saw Mr Cho carrying the equipment.

 Bangpink was very confused when they saw Mr Cho carrying the equipment

(Thier meeting rooms.)

Then everyone sat in their respective chairs and Mr. Cho flashed the projector. Bangpink was very shock when they saw what appeared in front of them, It was a video of Eun-Kyung taking Mr. Kim's files full of their secrets. After Eun-Kyung took the files, she took out her cell phone and called someone.

Eun-Kyung📱- "Hello boss, I have taken Mr. Kim's files."

Eun-Kyung 📱- "Yes boss, don't worry about that boss. I will accuse his daughter Y/N of stealing these files."

Eun Kyung 📱- "Okay boss, I'll come to the office now."

(Note: Eun-Kyung is Mr Kim second secretary.)