Chapter 16: Warning?

No one POV:

It's 11:28 in the afternoon and there are people still working, at school or having lunch. But there are 7 people who are waiting for their patients in the hospital, those people are none other than the Cha family, Y/N and Tae-Yong.

Everyone waiting in the treatment room was scared except for Y/N. She was happy because she saw the reaction of the Cha family who felt scared and almost burst into tears, Eun Kyung tried to talk to Mr and Mrs Cha but they just gave Eun Kyung a death glare because Tae-Yong and Y/N had already told everything what happened to Eunwoo.

After a few hours, the doctor left the operating room. They quickly went to the doctor to ask about Eun Woo's condition.

Mr Cha- "Doctor, how is my son?"

Doctor- "He's alive, but..... he's in Vegetative state....."

The Cha family froze because of what they heard from the doctor. Y/N smirked behind their back because that was one of her plans, To make sure no one is on Eun Kyung's side when she takes revenge on her. And now Eun woo gets the consequences while Eun Kyung doesn't have her younger brother by her side.

Eun Kyung- "C-Can w-we v-visit Eun woo...?"

Doctor- "I'm sorry but miss can't visit the patient right now. Maybe you can visit the patient tomorrow?"

Eun Kyung- "W-Well t-then...."

Doctor- "Mr and Mrs Cha, can I talk to you for a moment in my office? It's about Eun woo."

Mr and Mrs Cha- "Sure."

Eun Kyung- "I-I want t-to c-come t-too."

Mr Cha- "No you can't." *Death glare*

Eun Kyung- "B-But..."

Mrs Cha- "Just wait here with your children Eun Kyung." *Death glare*

Y/N- "Mrs Cha, can I accompany you?"

Mrs Cha- "For sure sweetheart...."

Then they went to follow the doctor and left Eun Kyung with her children and her husband. Eun Kyung felt very sad and cried because of the situation of her younger brother and her parents who hate her.

Tae-Yong feels guilty and wants to comfort Eun Kyung but he thinks it's because of Eun Kyung that Eun Woo is in this state. Then Tae-Yong ordered his bodyguard to send Min-Jun and Ae-Cha who were crying into the car.

Tae-Yong- "You know.... I want to comfort you but.... my mind is thinking that you pushed Eun Woo on the stairs..."

Then Eun Kyung yelled at her husband.

Eun Kyung- "WHY DO YOU THINK THAT TAE-YONG?! YOU THINK I'M GOING TO PUSH HIM DOWN THE STAIRS?! HE IS MY OWN BROTHER!!"

Tae-Yong- "Seriously, you don't need to scream at me!! You know what?!?! I'm too lazy to deal with your childish behavior!!!!"

Then Tae-Yong leaves Eun Kyung alone there and goes to his car. And once again Eun Kyung cried badly there because she thought she was not the only one in that area. But she didn't know that someone was recording her conversation with Tae-Yong.