Chapter 18: Please forgive me.

No one POV:

It's 7:30 in the morning and the Hwang family is getting ready or taking a shower to eat breakfast while Y/N is already getting ready and is sitting in the living room watching TV. She waited for her plan to succeed, after a few minutes the other members of the Hwang family came downstairs in a good mood.

They saw their princess sitting on the couch watching tv and they said good morning to Y/N with a happy smile.

Hwang family- "Good morning princess!"

Y/N- "Good morning everyone!"

Hwang In-Youp- "Princess, let's have breakfast together." *smile*

Hyunjin- "I want to sit next to my princess." *smile*

Y/N- "But oppa-"

Y/N wanted to refuse because she wanted to wait for her plan to succeed but In-Youp and Hyunjin showed cute faces to their younger sister and of course, the brown haired girl couldn't resist the cute faces of her brothers.

Then Y/N smiled at her family and said yes. But before they were about to go to the dining room, the news suddenly appeared on the TV. Y/N and Mr. Hwang also stopped walking, the others had to wait for them because they knew that Mr. Hwang always knows about the news in this world.

Reporter🎙️ "Latest news, a body was found inside the cafe xxxx last night at 12:00 midnight on Saturday. The police believe this is a case of murder and the police have also found the killer through the cctv in the cafe and the most surprising thing is that the killer is from the Kim family. They remained the number 1 richest and most famous family in the world for 8 years."

Mrs Hwang- "K-Kim family?!"

Reporter-"The Kim family is also a hot story on social media now because of their crime. People also cursed them a lot and there were also people who made IG about the Kim Family and cursed them in the comment section. I think maybe their rank will go down after this because many people are cursing them now."

(This is not in real life, this is just a fanfiction. Please don't hate any character mentioned in this story.)

Hyunjin- "Guys, check it out on Instagram now!"

Then everyone checked Instagram on their phones, Y/N smirked at what she saw on her phone. Everyone cursed the Kim family and hated them. This is one of Y/N's plans, she wants their image to be ruined and everyone to hate them. Think the Kim family are killers like they thought Y/N was a killer back in the day.

After that, they went straight to the dining room to have breakfast. They were still shocked by the news while Y/N smirked evilly because one of her plans was successful.

(At the Kim mansion.)

The Kim family is eating breakfast in their dining room calmly and elegantly without knowing that their family is going viral on social media right now for killing. Actually, the dining room was quite full of maids and bodyguards standing by the side, waiting if their master wanted to ask for help.

Jennie, who had finished eating, looked at her phone. Because she wanted to see her IG that has 80 million followers but was surprised when the first thing she saw was a negative comment in the comment section.

Jennie- "WTF?!"

Everyone in the dining room looked at Jennie.

Lisa- "What's wrong Jennie?"

Jennie- "People are talking shit about our family, they say that our family killed someone at cafe xxxx. Check it out on your Instagram now!"

Then everyone saw their Instagram including Mr and Mrs Kim. They were very surprised and angry because people gave them negative comments.