Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.

No one Pov:

After they had a fight in the canteen, they went straight to the head teacher's room as directed by the principal. The principal scolded them and continued to telephone Mr and Mrs Kim about Bangpink, the principal also telephoned Eunwoo and IU's parents.

They feel very scared especially Bangpink because the last time they did something, they were angry by Mr and Mrs Kim very badly. Within 10 minutes, Bangpink's parents including Eunwoo and IU's parents arrived in the principal's room.

Shortly after 10 minutes, Bangpink's parents including Eunwoo and IU's parents came into the principal's room. Mr. Kim looked at his children (Bangpink) with a deadly look. After they talked to the principal, Bangpink, Eunwoo and IU including their parents returned early to the mansion.

They all returned to the mansion except for one person, it was Jimin because the teacher called him about school work. Y/N also came back early because why not? The school is belongs to her.

Meanwhile with Jimin.

Jimin POV:

Seriously?! Why don't Eomma and Appa trust us?! We're talking the truth that slut started first, she's the one trying to mess with us so I slapped her in the fucking face! That ugly ass bitch!

I feel sorry for Noona and Hyung because they must be getting scolded by eomma and appa right now, all we did was defend Rose from that bitch. That fucking Min Seol-ah......

I'm about to walk to the bathroom now because I feel like peeing, Now it's almost time for the students to go home. When I was in front of the toilet, I went inside the toilet and locked the door. After finishing my business in the toilet, I was about to leave and suddenly the door was locked.

I felt really panicked because the door was locked and all the students must have gone home. Shit! does the janitor lock this door?! but they won't lock the door early because the janitor will come home after 35 minutes after all the students go home.

Then I heard a student laughing behind my toilet door.

Jimin- "WHO TF IS THAT! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW!"

Then my body felt wet, I was doused by dirty drain water. It smells very bad. I felt very angry and kicked the door as hard as I could.

Jimin- "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR I'LL KILL YOU MF!"

I kicked the door hard many times but it still wouldn't open. When I tried to open it again, the door opened by itself and hit me in the face and I fell on the floor. I felt my head was bleeding and very painful then, then when I what happened next I passed out on the toilet floor.......

(End of Jimin POV.)

Hwang In-Youp- "This door is open now Jimin, come out." *smirks*

Hyunjin- "Heh, he passed out on the floor." *Smirks*

Kai- "What should we do now In-Youp? This mf is passed out on the floor, should we leave him alone?"

Hwang In-Youp- "We'll lock this toilet room and let him pass out in this toilet, let's go now."

Hyunjin- "Yeah, let's go back hyung. I want to go back to the mansion."

Then they came out of the toilet, Kai locked the toilet so no one could help Jimin inside. Even though Jimin had woken up from fainting, it was very difficult for him to get out of the toilet because they had locked the door.

Hwang In-Youp- "Is there anyone passing by?"

Soyeon- "No one passes by here."

Nayeon- "It seems that all the students have gone home, only us, the teacher and the janitor are the only ones in this school."

Soyeon- "So what about him? Did everything go as planned?"

Then Hyunjin told the girls what happened to Jimin in the toilet, The girls were very happy because everything went as planned by them with Y/N.

Meanwhile with Y/N.

Y/N POV:

I left school early because I wanted to visit that bitch in the hospital, I wanted to see her languishing in the hospital.

When I got to the hospital, I went straight to the counter to ask which room the slut was in now and went straight to her room. When I arrived at the door of her room, I knocked on the door and went straight into her room.

Eun Kyung- "Who are you??"

Wow..... How can this bitch forget me? She is the one who made my life miserable before!

Y/N- "My name is Min Seol-ah."

Eun Kyung- "Well, What do you want from me?"

Y/N- "I want to talk to you about something

(End of Y/N POV.)

Then Y/N sat in the chair that was prepared next to the bed.

Y/N- "I want you as soon as you get out of the hospital, turn yourself in to the police and confess the crimes you have committed all this time."
*Cold tone*

Eun Kyung- "Huh why the hell I would do that? Who tf are you to give me instructions?"

Y/N- "You made my life miserable for 5 years Eun Kyung and I won't just stay silent."

Eun Kyung- "What have I done to you Min Seol-ah? I don't bother your life at all."

Y/N- "You made my family hate me Eun Kyung, you made my family beat me and bully me every day."

Y/N- "You and other people have ruined my life, you better hand yourself over to the police. If you don't want to surrender, I will make sure your life is as miserable as mine."

Eun Kyung- *chuckles* "Try me bitch, I won't hand myself over to the police. It will damage my reputation as a business woman so... hell no. I don't know what you're talking about but hasn't your life been miserable since you were born?"

Y/N- "Huh? How do you know that my life has been miserable since I was born? You're not my fucking mom."

Eun Kyung- "When I heard from your story earlier, it sounds like your fucking life has been miserable since you were born. So... accept the fact that your family hates you. You must be the sad fucking little bitch am I right?" *chuckles*

Y/N- "Hand yourself over to the police Eun Kyung, I have evidence that you have committed a crime. Including the one you cheated on with your husband, I will spread it on social media."

Then Y/N threw a photo of evidence of Eun Kyung's crime in the air. When Eun Kyung saw the picture of the evidence she was very shocked and scared because in the picture there was a picture of the crime she had committed all this time.

Eun Kyung- "H-HOW DID Y-YOU HAVE P-PICTURES O-OF MY FUCKING C-CRIME?!?!" *Scared* *stuttering*

Y/N smirked evilly because she saw the reaction of Eun Kyung who was in a very scared state.

Y/N- "As soon as you get out of this hospital, you must quickly surrender yourself to the police. I can know when you get out of this hospital, if you don't want to surrender to the police I will make sure you get worse than this." *Smirk*

After that, Y/N left the room with a smirk on her face. Eun Kyung was very afraid that Min Seol-ah would give evidence of her crime to the police...

To be continued........

(Note: Eun Kyung has a husband and daughter, but Eun Kyung cheated on her husband. Eun Kyung is also a successful business woman.)

Hey guys it's me again, Myung Hee✨ How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote this story and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction. (I mean a good comments.) 😄

(1297 Words 🔥💫)