Chapter 19: Felt Grateful

Jungkook POV:

After Y/N left the park, I quickly chatted my family to gather at my cafe and talk about Y/N. They must be happy today to know about Y/N.

(In the chat📱)

In Kim family group chat 🔥

Jungkook📱: Everyone, let's gather at my cafe now.

*Everyone online*

Jimin📱: Why kookie?

Jungkook📱: I want to talk about something.

Lisa📱: I can't kookie because my followers are fussing about the new news right now.

Jisoo📱: My followers too.

Mr Kim📱: Where are you right now kookie?

Mrs Kim📱: Go back to the mansion now kookie it's dangerous for you to be outside because the police are looking for us.

Jin📱: Eomma is right, you should go home now kookie.

Jungkook📱: But everyone, it's about Y/N! I know where our princess is now!

Jennie📱: WHERE IS SHE?!

Taehyung📱: IS OUR PRINCESS IN A SAFE CONDITION NOW?!

Jimin📱: I WANT TO MEET HER!! TELL ME WHERE IS SHE KIM JUNGKOOK?!

Jungkook 📱: Everyone calm down, let's meet at out my cafe.

RM📱: Kookie, contact the manager at our cafe that we want to come there now.

Mr Kim📱: Jungkook-ah, make sure that there is no customer while we visiting there.

Jungkook 📱: Okay appa, hyung.

Mrs Kim📱: Everyone get ready now we're going to kookie cafe.

Bangpink📱: Okay eomma.

*Everyone offline*

(End of the chat.)

(End of Jungkook POV.)

After Jungkook chatted with his family, he drove straight to his new cafe while the others quickly prepared to meet Jungkook. They couldn't wait to know where their beloved little sister was now.

Y/N POV:

I can't believe the person I've been chatting with Jungkook.... And why the fuck was I crying in the park...? I hope Jungkook doesn't tell the others about this because if he does.... they might find me. I was thinking about Bangpink and suddenly my phone rang.

It's my boyfriend Kai, he wants to ask me out and of course I said yes to him. I don't want him to be upset. He invited me to meet at xxxx mall. I continued to drive there, it took me 15 minutes to get there because I was close to the mall.