Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain

AY, YO GUESS WHO'S BACK?!💗🤸🏽‍♀️

Forgive me for being gone for so long I've been quite busy lately and I've had a problem with something really big.... I'm really sorry for making all of you waiting.

But what more important is that I am back✌🏻 and I will try to update the new chapter as soon as possible.😌🫶🏻

Btw thanks for 63.3K readers and 1.77K votes! Without you all I wouldn't have this many readers, thank you so much and I really appreciate it!💜🤸🏽‍♀️🫶🏻

Enjoy reading the new chapter!🫶🏻🧎🏻‍♀️

No one POV:

Right now, The Hwang family is holding flowers and feeling sad because the person they love so much just died yesterday.......... The other people present for In-Youp's death have gone back to their homes, leaving the Hwang family who are standing in front of the grave.

 The other people present for In-Youp's death have gone back to their homes, leaving the Hwang family who are standing in front of the grave

(The Grave.)

The first person who knew about Hwang In-Youp's death was Sehun who was the assistant of the three siblings........ when Sehun knew about it he immediately told Mr and Mrs Hwang, then he told the Hwang siblings. What's worse is that they can't even see In-Youp's face because his body is completely burnt.

When the person you love the most dies, it's unacceptable........

Y/N wished she could hug her brother again,

she wished she could tell her brother how much she loved him........

But unfortunately for Y/N, she can't go back to the past........

She can't save the people who is important to her........

She can't bear with this,

She have lost her grandma and then her brother,

She can't accept all of this,

She had no choice but to fall and feel guilty for the rest of her life.

And now, Y/N and her family members are grieving and crying in front of In-Youp's grave........ Y/N feels very guilty because she knows it must be her enemy who kill her brother.

Mrs Hwang who saw Y/N's guilty face and persuaded her daughter.

Mrs Hwang- "Y/N........ I know you feel guilty right now, but it's not your fault. So stop blaming yourself for In-Youp's death."