Chapter 5: It's so painful.

No one Pov.

Today is very tiring..... Now school time is over so all students want to go home. When I was walking to the school gate, all the students laughed at me. There are also students who talk shit about me.

Girl 1- "Oh my god, you're right about her. She is really a slut!"

Girl 3- "She even sold her body, I bet she's working as a stripper." *Smirk*

Boy 2- "Hey Y/N! I heard you work as a stripper! Do you want to sleep with me tonight?!"

Girl 4- "I think Y/N will agree because she's is a cheap slut." *Smirk*

Suddenly Bangpink show up.

Jungkook- "I can't believe a nerd like you would be a slut." *smirk*

Jin- "Why don't you want to sleep with that guy Y/N? Aren't you a slut?!" *smirks*

Jimin- "YAH! ARE YOU A FUCKING DEAF?! CANT YOU HEAR THAT JIN HYUNG IS TALKING TO YOU?!"

Y/N- "I h-hear-"

Jin- "Leave this bitch alone Jimin, because Eomma and Appa also have a surprise for her. We should go home quickly." *Smirk*

RM- "See you later, you fucking bitch." *Smirk*

With that they got into the limo and went home leaving me crying in front of the school gate, All the students laughed at me and they went home, Then I kept running and running until my feet hurt. When I was running, I fell when a motorcycle passed in front of me.

When I saw who was driving the motorcycle, it was none other than Eunwoo and my brother's friend. They laughed at me when they saw my knee bleeding, They deliberately passed in front of me to hurt me.

It started raining slowly and they were about to hit me with the motorcycle. I quickly got up and ran fast, I didn't even know how I could run when my legs were bleeding. My body feels very painful, I feel like my body is killing me.

I kept running from them as they chased after me. I ran until my body was hit by a stick, then I fell and slipped because it was slippery. Then Eunwoo and my brother's friends got off the motorbike and beat me. After 1 or 2 minutes they stopped and laughed at me, then they left me.

(End of Y/N Pov.)

Hwang In-yeop Pov:

As soon as school was over, I went straight to detention class because the teacher thought I skipped class after I finished playing sports at another school. Even though I helped Y/N who was beaten by students in the canteen earlier..... After what happened to Y/N, I will not remain silent.

I will do something to them and I will make sure they regret what they did to Y/N. Especially IU and Eunwoo. Suddenly I think something bad happened to Y/N, I think someone is still bullying her and she is in a painful situation now. I watched the rain fall heavily outside the window as I thought about Y/N.

(End of Hwang In-yeop Pov.)

Y/N Pov:

As soon as they left me, I continued walking to go back home. The rain is getting heavier and my body is very wet, as I walk, I cry because of what happened today. I have never felt so humaliated in my life and the worst part is, everyone has seen my body. I don't know how I want to go to school after this.

After a few minutes, I reached home. The bodyguard let me in and he opened the door for me.

 The bodyguard let me in and he opened the door for me