Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.

No one POV:

After a few minutes like that, Y/N arrived at her company. All the workers bowed when they saw one of the daughters of the Hwang family entering the company, Everyone bowed to her and why not?

The Hwang family is the second richest and most famous family in the world. The Kim family is the number 1 richest in the world while the Hwang family is the second and the Cha family is the third.

Then Y/N was greeted by her secretary Sehun.

(Note: Sehun is also Y/N secretary.)

Sehun- "Good afternoon miss Y/N." *Bowed*

Y/N- "Good morning Sehun."

Sehun- "Miss Y/N, the person you want to see is already in the office miss."

Y/N- "Alright Sehun, come with me to the office."

Sehun- "Alright miss."

They went straight to the office and saw the person Y/N was waiting for sitting on the sofa.

Y/N- "Hello Edward."

Edwards- "Hello miss Y/N."

Then Edward stood up from his seat and shook hands with Y/N. After that they sat down except for Sehun who was standing behind Y/N's sofa.

( Y/N office.)

Y/N- "So did you get the pictures and videos I asked for?"

Edward- "Yes miss Y/N, I have the pictures and videos that miss asked for."

Edward also gave the video in the phone and an envelope in which there was a picture of Eun Kyung pushing Eun Woo down the stairs. The video and pictures look very real.

Y/N- "Thank you Edward, I really appreciate it."

Edward- "Your welcome miss Y/N and what about my payment miss?"

Y/N- "You always said you wanted revenge on Eun Kyung, didn't you?"

Edward- "Yes miss Y/N, I really want revenge on him.... after all that bitch killed my family for money....."

Y/N- "That's why I came looking for you Edward...."

Then Y/N wanted to take something out of her handbag, Edward's eyes were very shiny at that time because he thought Y/N was going to pay him. But suddenly he felt a pain in his chest.....