Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.

Y/N Pov:

How could they do this to me, I'm thier little sister and they trust other people than me.

Then, the front door suddenly opened. Eomma and Appa have already returned, they look at me with smirks and full of hatred in thier eyes.

Mrs Kim- "Oh Y/N, it's good you're here. We want to talk to you about something." *smirk*

Mr Kim- "Listen to me, you scumbag. From today, you are no longer Kim. We don't want a bitch like you in our family. We abandoned you, so get out of this house."

Y/N- "A-appa, p-please d-don't abandon m-me! T-trust m-me, I'm n-not the o-one w-who killed g-grandma or s-spread our s-secrets to t-the e-enemy! It's M-mrs. Eun Kyung! S-she is t-the one w-who p-planned a-all of t-this!" *Stuttering* *crying*

Suddenly, Taehyung Oppa pulled my hair and dragged me out of the mansion. The others also follow us.

Taehyung- "Really Y/N?! You blame Mrs. Eun Kyung, Eunwoo's sister?! Wow Y/N, you made us hate you again."

Bangpink, Mr and Mrs Kim- "We really hate you Y/N."

Y/N- "N-no g-guys p-please d-don't abandoned m-me!" *Crying*

Then, Appa ordered the bodyguard to throw me out of the mansion. After the bodyguard threw me out of the mansion, I saw from afar that they entered the house.

Only Jungkook didn't enter the house anymore. He looked at me, I don't know why but he looked at me with a sad feeling. Doesn't he hate me? why is he looking at me with a sad feeling? Then he enter the Mansion.

Then I walked with my body feeling pain because of the cuts they made earlier. I am crying so bad now.... My family has abandoned me, I have no place to live now.... Then I walked to a park. There was no one in the park, I was the only one there.

(End of Y/N Pov.)

Jungkook Pov:

I don't know why but I feel sad because Y/N was kicked out of the house, Y/N was crying so badly and her body was full of wounds. I can't do anything or help her because she is the one who made herself like this now.

(End of Jungkook Pov.)

No one Pov.

It started to rain again slowly and there was Y/N, sitting on the bench seat and letting the rain fall on her. She cried and cried badly, she looked at the sky and asked herself.

Y/N- "What did I do until I got into this situation? Why did they do this to me? why don't they trust me even though I'm their sister/daughter?"

Then suddenly someone came up to  Y/N.

???- "Because they don't deserve an angel like you Y/N."

Y/N- "Seo-Jun-ah?" *Sobbing*

Hwang In-yeop Pov:

As soon as I finished detention class, I went straight to the parking lot and got on my motorbike and went straight to looking for Y/N. When I was driving in front of the park, I saw a familiar girl sitting on a bench and crying.

(Note: Their school is close to the park.)

I drove to the side and parked my motorbike on the side of the park, When I saw the girl clearly it was Y/N! Her condition is very bad now, her body is full of cuts and she is crying very badly. Then she said 'Why don't they trust me even though I'm their sister/daughter?' Seeing Y/N's state now makes me want to cry but I have to hold back my tears now. Then I said.

Hwang In-yeop- "Because they don't deserve an angel like you Y/N."

Y/N- "Seo-Jun-ahh?" *Sobbing*

(End of Hwang In-yeop Pov.)

Hwang In-yeop- "Shhhh.... Calm down Y/N-ahh. Tell me what happens?"

Then Y/N told Hwang In-yeop what happened to her since the end of school.

Hwang In-yeop- "I'm sorry Y/N that I'm always not on time to save you...."

Y/N- "It's okay Seo-Jun-ahh, It's not your fault." *Hiccups*

Hwang In-yeop- "I swear, I will kill them!"

Y/N- "No Seo-Jun-ahh! Let them..... one day they will regret it...."

Hwang In-yeop- "But they take it too far!"

Y/N- "No Seo-Jun-ahh! Please listen to me! I don't want to face the consequences by them again at school...."

Hwang In-yeop- "Okay then...."

Hwang In-yeop Pov:

I'm sorry Y/N but I can't keep your promise because they're too much, I don't know how you can just let them go....

Hwang In-yeop- "Hey Y/N."

Y/N- "Yeah?"

Hwang In-yeop- "Why don't you stay with me and with my parents?"

Y/N- "Can I? I mean.... I don't want to trouble you and your family....."

Hwang In-yeop- "Come on Y/N.... You don't have a place to live anymore, after all you don't even bother us. Btw my family loves it when you visit our house!"

Y/N- "R-really?! T-Thank y-you Seo-Jun-ahh! I d-don't know W-what t-to s-say...."

Hwang In-yeop- "You're welcome, let's go to your new house!" *Smile*

Then, the rain started to stop. Hwang In-yeop and Y/N got on the motorbike and went back to Hwang In-yeop's house or should I say their house.

To be continued........

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee ✨ How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote this story and leave a lot of comments because I really want to see your reaction to this story.💞 (I mean a good comment. 😃)

(988 Words.)🔥💫