Chapter 20: The new cafe?

No one POV:

Bangpink, Mr. and Mrs. Kim were very surprised when they heard what Jungkook said. Min Seo-lah is actually Y/N. All this time they bullied Y/N and called her bad names. They all felt guilty especially Jimin because he punched Y/N in the canteen that day.

Lisa- "S-So i-it w-was Y/N w-who s-showed up at m-my b-birthday p-party that day?!"

Jungkook- "Yes Lisa..... It was our princess......"

J-hope- "How do you know that Min Seo-lah is Y/N?"

Jungkook- "I started to suspect that Min Seo-lah was Y/N when we were at the canteen that day."

Flashbacks:

Jungkook POV:

I started to suspect Min Seo-lah isY/N when she bullied Lisa in the canteen that day. Actually when Hyung and noona were chatting about Y/N I saw the way she was sitting on that chair like my twin and the way she was holding her glass in her hand like my twin. But at that moment everyone sitting at Min Seo-lah table looked at us, without them noticing I saw them at that table.

But suddenly, Lisa screamed because there was Y/N's necklace in her salad. I knew it had to be Min Seo-lah work because she looked at us with a smirk on her face.

Then Jimin hyung came to Min Seo-lah and slapped her in the face. I was very surprised, well I wasn't even sure that it was Y/N at that time.

Jimin- "How dare you mess with Kim siblings?!"

Then Rose came to where Jimin was standing.

Rose- "You whore deserve that." *Smirk*

At that time Hwang In-yeop, Hyunjin, Kai, Soyeon and Nayeon were very angry with Jimin. Without Min Seo-lah wasting her time, she quickly did a roundhouse kick to Jimin's stomach and punched him in the face.

I was really surprised when Min Seo-lah did a roundhouse kick to Jimin hyung, but that didn't stop me from thinking it was Y/N. Just look in her eyes and it's the same color as my twin.

Her voice is also as the same as my twin's, but I have to ask my people to investigate her to confirm that it is Y/N.

Y/N- "You son of a bitch, how dare you touch my pretty face."

Rose tries to punch Y/N in the face but Nayeon kicks her leg and punch her face. At that time all the students gathered near us. There are also those who whisper, talking shit about us....

Nayeon- "Karma is real bitch." *Smirk*

Rose- "Huh?! What do you mean?!"

Nayeon- "Don't you remember? You use to punch Y/N face right?" *Smirks*

Tch, this bitch already exposted that Min Seo-lah is Y/N to me. This makes me want to tell my people to investigate Y/N right now. She also dares to punch Rose's face, doesn't she realize that she is the lower class who touched my Rose noona's skin? (This is just fanfiction please do not hate any character in this chapter.)