Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you

No one Pov:

After Y/N left the hall, she went straight to the car that would take her back to the mansion. Then Y/N enter the car.

Y/N- "Hello In-yeop Oppa." *Smile*

Hwang In-yeop- "Hello princess, how was the party? Are all your plans going as planned?" *Smile*

Y/N- "Yes oppa everything went as planned."

Hwang In-yeop- "It's good princess and what about that dumb bitch Eun Kyung?"

Y/N- "Oh, about that bitch she's passed out right now because some glass decorations fell on her head." *Smirk*

Hwang In-yeop- "It's all your plan, isn't it?" *smirk*

Y/N- "Yeah." *Smirk*

Hwang In-yeop- "Oppa has paid Mr. Kim's secretary to cooperate with us." *smirks*

Y/N- "Great! With Mr Cho's help everything will go smoothly!" *smirks*

Shortly after that, they returned to the mansion.

Meanwhile with Bangpink.

Mr Kim- "YOU ALL HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ME NOW! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ALL BULLY OTHER STUDENTS IN THE UNIVERSITY?!?!

Jin- "I-Its not t-true appa."

Mr Kim- "SO WHAT WAS THE VIDEO I SAW IN THE HALL EARLIER HUH?!"

J-Hope- "Appa! I think someone sabotaged Lisa's birthday party!"

Jennie- "And I think there was someone who deliberately made Eunwoo's sister hurt!"

Lisa- "That person is-"

Mr Kim- "SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORDS FROM YOU GUYS!"

Mrs Kim- "Appa and I are very disappointed with you all.... even though this school belongs to your father, you all don't need to bully other students....."

Mr Kim- "So we decided to transfer you all to another university!"

Bangpink- "WHAT?!"

Jungkook- "No Appa you can't do that!"

Mr Kim- "Oh yes I can do that and don't you dare to raise your voice at me!" *Death glare*

Bangpink was very surprised because Mr. Kim never gave them a death glare. Then suddenly, Mr Cho come to the living room.

Mr Cho- "Mr Kim." *Bowed*

Mr Kim- "Yes Mr Cho?"

Mr Cho- "I have done the work that Mr. Kim gave me, this is the file."

Mr Kim- "Thank You Mr Cho, you can go now."

Mr Cho- "You're welcome Mr Kim." *Bowed*

After Mr. Cho left the living room, Mr. Kim opened the file that his secretary gave him.

Mrs Kim- "So which university are they going to honey?"

Mr Kim- "They are going to school xxxx sweetheart."

Rose- "What? No way!"

Taehyung- "Rose is right appa, we are not going to that university."

Suga- "that's not appa's school right?"

Mrs Kim- "You're right Suga it's not your father's school and you all have no other choice, listen to us or you won't own one of our companies."

Mr Kim- "So what it's gonna be?"

Bangpink- "Ughh.... Fine."

Without them knowing, Mr Cho heard their conversation in the living room. After Mr Cho heard their conversation he quickly telephoned Y/N for the news he had.