Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.

Y/N Pov:

It's 6:30 in the morning and I'm already up to make them breakfast. I was thinking about what happened yesterday..... My siblings has a naked picture of me and what if they spread it on social media?? And about Eunwoo..... he really played with my heart..... what was I thinking...? It's impossible for him to like a girl who isn't pretty and a nerd like me......

As soon as I finished my morning routine, I went downstairs and made their breakfast. I made Pancakes and orange juice for them....

 I made Pancakes and orange juice for them

(Their breakfast.)

(Their orange juice

(Their orange juice.)

(End of Y/N Pov.)

Even though they are rich people, Y/N is also the one who helps clean the house, cook and wash their clothes..... the last time there was a maid in their house was 2 years ago.

Mr. Kim fired them all and told Y/N to do everything in this house. They rarely feed Y/N and always abuse Y/N, same at school. Y/N is always bullied by Bangpink and other students. Without them noticing, it was slowly killing her inside......

As soon as Y/N prepared the food, Bangpink, Mr and Mrs Kim went downstairs. When they saw Y/N, they put on a cold face. Then Y/N wished them good morning.

Y/N- "Good morning!"

They didn't say anything, It made Y/N sad when they didn't answer back. They just went to the dining table chair and sat down.

Jungkook- "What are you waiting for bitch?! Get the hell out of here!"

Y/N- "O-okay O-oppa...."

Jungkook- "Are you fucking serious Y/N?! How many time I told to not call me Oppa! I'm not you damn Oppa."

Taehyung- "Relax Jungkook, she is a deaf. So that's why she isn't listening to you."

Jungkook- "Oh yeah! I forgot she is a deaf!" *Smirk*

After that Y/N left the dining room and went straight to school. But before Y/N left the dining room, she heard Jin call her 'Slut'. Y/N felt like about to crying because they treated her like that.