Chapter 22: What happened?

No one POV:

Tae-Yong also returned to his mansion after spending time at the mall together with Y/N and Hyunjin. But when he opened the door of his mansion he was greeted by his angry wife Eun Kyung.

Eun Kyung- "where are you?! Didn't you promise me that we would go on a date at cafe xxxx center at 1:55?! You said you just wanted to meet a friend at the mall but why are you so fucking late?!?!"

Tae-Yong- "Eun Kyung, you don't have to scold me. I only ran into Min Seol-ah and her brother Hyunjin. Then I went out for a while with them."

Eun Kyung- "Huh? Hyunjin? Hwang Hyunjin? Isn't he one of the sons in the Hwang family, the number one richest and most famous family in the world?"

Tae-Yong- "Yes, that's right Eun Kyung."

Eun Kyung- "The Hwang family became more famous after they defeated The Kim family, so how can Min Seo-lah can be Hyunjin's younger sister when the only daughter in the Hwang family is    Y/N?"

Tae-Yong- "Wait a damn minute.... when I think about it again....."

Eun Kyung POV:

I have never seen the face of a daughter in the Hwang family but I know her name is Hwang Y/N. How can Tae-Yong say Min Seo-lah is Hyunjin's little sister? As far as I know they have only 3 siblings. Suddenly, my phone rang. When I looked at the caller ID, it was the people I hired to commit crimes....... I went away from my husband so he wouldn't hear our conversation.

(In the call.📱)

Eun Kyung 📱- "What do you want?!"

Man 1📱- "Ma'am, someone has stolen your files and that person is Hwang In-Youp from the Hwang family."

Eun Kyung📱- "What?! What file did he steal and why did Hwang In-Youp steal it?!"

Man 1📱- "I'm sure Hwang In-Youp stole it and he stole the files about Kim Y/N."

Eun Kyung 📱- "Listen here, I want you to pay attention to the movement of Hwang In-Youp and I want you to find information about Hwang Y/N. I want information about him within 50 minutes. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Man 1📱- "I understand ma'am."

With that I ended the call with my people. I feel strange why In-Youp stole my files? Especially the file about Kim Y/N, the girl I destroyed 5 years ago......

(End of Eun Kyung POV.)

Meanwhile with Y/N and Hyunjin.

After they went shopping at xxxx mall with Tae-Yong, they returned to Y/N's mansion because there was no one at their parents' mansion. Their brother, In-Youp, didn't even return to the mansion.

Y/N who was tired from studying at the university was lying on her bed after taking a shower. While Hyunjin was relaxing in the living room and watching TV after he showered and changed his clothes.

 While Hyunjin was relaxing in the living room and watching TV after he showered and changed his clothes