Chapter 3: Consequences.

No one pov.

As soon as the class was over, all the students went home, Y/N rushed to the school gate to wait for Eunwoo. But after a few minutes, Eunwoo didn't come and all the students went home. Y/N was the only one at school right now waiting for Eunwoo.

When Y/N was waiting for Eunwoo, someone pulled Y/N's hair. When Y/N turned around to see who was pulling her hair, it was Taehyung. Y/N saw all her siblings standing in front of her.

Y/N- "Taehyung Oppa, it's hurt let me go!"

Taehyung- "Shut up you fucking bitch."

Then Taehyung slapped Y/N's face.

Lisa- "Didn't we already say that? Don't be late in sending our food and these are the consequences." *smirks*

Y/N- "I'm s-sorry, There were a lot of people queuing up when I wanted to the buy food, that's why I was late...." *scared*

Jungkook- "YAH! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT! WHO CARES IF YOU IN THE LONG QUEUING OR WHAT!"

Jin- "Guys, take Y/N with us to the store room. Hold her." *smirks*

Y/N- "N-no Oppa! Please let me go!"

Y/N begged Bangpink to let her go but they didn't listen to Y/N and took her by force to the store room. When they reached the store room, Jimin locked the door of the room and everyone looked at Y/N with an Evil smile.

Jin- "Let's do this." *smirk*

Y/N- "What....?"

Then Suga came and punched Y/N in the face, Lisa pushed Y/N and Y/N fell to the floor. Jungkook came to Y/N and kicked Y/N's body then the others joined to hitting Y/N. Jisoo pulled Y/N's hair and slapped her face. Y/N screamed in pain because her body felt so painful, Y/N's body was full of wounds. His lips were bleeding, his face was red from Jisoo slapping her earlier.

Y/N- "S-stop it, or I r-report y-you guys to the p-police." *stuttering* *scared*

RM- "Don't you dare to report us to the police."

J-Hope- "Relax hyung, After all, we are the mafia that is feared the most by the people in Korea, there is no way the police can arrest us." *Smirk*

Jisoo- "You think someone wants to help you?! Get real Y/N! no one will help you!" *Laughing*

Y/N- "There will be people who will help me later and I will report to the police that you are all mafia! Even though many people are afraid of you all I will try to report it too!"

Taehyung- "Oh! so now you're going to report us to the police?!"

Jennie- "First it was our enemy and now it's the police?! Are you going to report us to the police?!"

Lisa- "Wow Y/N, you're really acting like a fucking bitch now!"

Jin- "That's enough, guys hold Y/N again." *Evil Smirk*

Y/N- "What the hell are you guys doing?! S-stop it!"

Jin- "Guys, remove her clothes." *Smirk*

Y/N felt confused but she started to understand what they were doing, Jungkook took out his cell phone to record.

Y/N- "NO! STOP IT! PLEASE LET ME GO!!"

They continued to undress Y/N and she was crying badly now. Y/N tried to free herself but they were too strong. And the worst, Jungkook recorded everything. Jungkook just laughed when he saw Y/N crying.

After a few minutes She was lying on the floor, Her school shirt and her skirt were lying next to her. Y/N's body felt very hurt, especially in the stomach because they kicked Y/N in the stomach earlier.