Q & A

Q: Did Carson and Ariana have any children?
A: Yes, they ended up having two children; Emma and Tyler.

Q: What happened to everyone else Derrick had even though nobody knew where he kept them?
A: They ended up being either sold like Ariana had been or just killed.

Q: Are you going to make a sequel?
A: As of right now, no I am not. But later on if I am inspired to then I may.

Q: How did Carson and Ari explain to their children how they met?
A: They told them the truth, leaving out the gory details of course.

Q: What happened to Maria and Eric?
A: Maria went on the run, getting away from Derrick. Eric was shot by Ariana, as stated in the book.

Q: What happened to the girl that stood up for Ariana when Derrick was beating her up?
A: She was beaten and killed for insubordination.

Q: Who was the man who threatened to get Derrick arrested if he did not comply with his orders?
A: The man who threatened Derrick was his father. Derrick was raised into this life style and when he wanted out he was threatened with arrest. Knowing he couldn't leave he went insane and got himself killed.

Q: Is Maria going to be prosecuted for her involvement in the stated and other implied crimes committed?
A: No she will not, she didn't actually commit the kidnapping and even though she helped she was just defending her family.

Q: Where did you get this idea/inspiration from?
A: I have been asked this question a lot. It actually came to me as I was just watching a bunch of mystery movies and books with the same plot type.

Q: Why did Ariana's rib cage almost break, yet you described her with only a few bruises and a split lip?
A: The bruises and split lip were all that could be seen from the surface even though there was more damage to the bruises were worse than the eye could tell.

Q: What happened to Riley?
A: Riley was thought to be helping Maria so they left her behind.

Q: What did "m" stand for?
A: M stood for Derricks middle name, Mike.

Q: Why was Derrick afraid that so many people can lose their lives?
A: He never planned to hurt anyone but he actually had a wife who he needed to protect who was in danger if he didn't follow the rules.

Q: What happened to the rape insistent with Carson?
A: Carson was forced to rape and kill the girl, Ann.

Q: What did Maria's letter say?
A: It explained everything that Derrick had done and said that made her work for him.

Q: What happened to that girl Emily at the beginning?
A: Tyler was too obsessed with finding Ariana's kidnapper that she left him just before he left with Adam.

Q: Why did Derrick choose Ariana for everything? Like how come she always got the bad things instead of the other girls? Or how come he kept her alive when she ran but killed the others?
A: Derrick chose Ariana because he was assigned her, at first he had to train her to fear him but once she did he had to keep her alive with minimum damage.

Q: Did Carson and Ariana get married?
A: Yes, they had two kids too.

Q: Can you make a sequel?
A: I will not be making a sequel but I will make a chapter about Carson and Ariana's future.

Q: Who is the one Derrick is frightened of?
A: He does all the kidnapping but he is forced to pay his boss a certain amount of money. Derrick is a hired kidnapper.

Q: How can Eric say Ari was kidnapped for her own good?
A: Honestly he's just a sick person.

Q: Why did Derrick chose "m" instead of "d"?
A: The letter of his first name would've been too obvious so he used the first letter of his middle name.

Q: Why didn't Ariana go to jail for killing two people?
A: It was in self defense, they had kidnapped her after all.

| a/n |

If you have anymore questions comment them here and I will add on to the chapter.