Chapter 23

Jayden's POV

Leaving Alexia's house i cant help the giant smile that is on my face, i honestly thought she would say no to moving in with us. I feel a little guilty bringing up her missing out on Ryder's mile stones if we continue with the arrangement we have now, but to be honest i don't want to miss out either. Agreeing to the no dating rule for a year is another reason I'm happy, now i don't have to worry about her dating someone else. I don't think she realizes how beautiful she actually is, and i was worried someone would come along and sweep her off her feet, before i had the chance to win her back!

Walking into the pack house the smile on my face remains, it seems its not going anywhere soon with the mood I'm in "Whats got you so happy son?" i look up to see my mother giving me a curious look.

"Alexia has agreed to move in with Ryder and i, i asked her yesterday but didn't mention anything to anyone as i thought she wouldn't agree, but she told me today she would" i inform her while embracing her in a hug.

I hear her squeal with happiness, my mum and dad have made no secret in telling me they want nothing more than Alexia and i to get together, the way mates are suppose to be in the first place. Quickly telling my mum i have to find dad to inform him of Alexia's decision, she reluctantly lets me go.

"Jayden, with that smile on your face, I'm assuming you have good news for me?" my dad asks as soon as i walk into his office. "Yes dad, Alexia has agreed to moving into the new house with Ryder and I, but i need your help finding an interior designer. I want the house done as quickly as possible, so that way we can move in quicker" i inform him. I know my dad has a lot of contacts with him being in the real estate business, so ill trust who ever he recommends for me.

"I'll make a couple of calls and arrange for someone to be here tomorrow to go through idea's with you, make sure Alexia is here too as I'm sure she wants some input if shes moving in". I nod my head and thank him before heading back in the lounge, i need to calm down on my excitement so i figured i can watch a movie, that way it will pass sometime away until i see Alexia and Ryder again in the morning.

I'm halfway through watching Warrior when i notice someone else enter the room, i look over to see Jackson striding towards me. I'm not sure whats hes doing here, normally if I'm in the room he leaves, hes been avoiding me like Ive got a deadly disease since he found out what i did to Alexia.

"Hey man, i just wanted to apologize for my behaviour towards you, i know you didn't know you were hurting her, but if was just the fact that you rejected her in the first place that really upset me."

This shocks me, i wasn't expecting an apology from him, i know what i did was wrong, so why is he apologizing?

"I spoke to Alexia a couple of weeks ago, she told me shes forgiven you and that i should do the same. I was really shocked at how accepting she seems to be about everything. The fact that her main point was that you need a friend shows how amazing she really is. I thought she would have been really bitter and angry but she wasn't."

Jackson doesn't know just how bitter and angry Alexia was, I'm grateful that i was at least able to protect her from other peoples judgements while she was recovering. I know Alexia mentioned that she had seen Jackson while she was out shopping for her baby shower but was very vague about what was discussed. I was going to question her further but then she mentioned about Harmony turning up at her house, and what she had said. I went into an immediate rage, and felt the need to hurt Harmony. It took along time to calm down, i forgot about Jackson. My father has spoken to Harmony about what happened, if she goes near either Alexia or Ryder again she will be banished from the pack. 

"Hey are you still in there?" i hear Jackson question. I look up to see him staring at me intently and realize that i must have zoned out and didn't reply to his apology. "Sorry man, i was just thinking about what Harmony said to Alexia and must have zoned out, anyway i accept your apology, although i think its me that should be apologizing, i know i was a douche bag."

"What did Harmony say to Alexia?" he questions, i realize that not a lot of people know about the incident between them, I'm actually really proud of how Alexia handled the 'situation', i would have torn her to shreds. Feeling the need to talk to my best friend now hes back, i fill him in on every things that's happened over the past few weeks with Ryder and Alexia, finishing on how she agreed to move in with me. If feels great talking to someone about whats be going on, and in return i listened to how hes going travelling around the other packs, as hes desperate to find his mate. I couldn't be happier for him, and i know that things between us will be good now, probably even better then they were before. A lot of my 'friends' seem to be absent from my life now, each giving various reasons for why they cant be around, but Ive just been to busy to care, so having Jackson in my life again, its like everything is finally falling into place for me. 

That night laying in bed i can barely sleep, i spoke to Alexia and Ryder earlier, she agreed to come to my house in the morning to drop Ryder off and meet with the interior designer. Today has been so eventful with Alexia agreeing to move in and Jackson and i finally sorting everything out. Now all i can think about is hoping the interior designer can work really fast, the sooner we all move in the better as far as I'm concerned.