Chapter 27

Alexia's POV

Its been a few days since i took Casey to the new house, as I'm driving back over to the house I'm relieved that it should be finished in the next couple of days. Everyday that Ive been there, Crystals there too touching Jayden at any opportunity. If i have to hear the endearments coming from her mouth like 'darling, honey, baby' and my personal favorite 'lovey', I'm going to either be sick on her or punch her in the face, i just cant decide which will come first!

Driving up the drive way leading to the house i chant in my head 'stay calm, stay calm'. Since Crystal came into my life Ive found that Ive been speaking to Dr Edwards every night for at least two hours, i finally admitted to her whats going on with Jayden and my jealousy towards other females, and she basically said the same thing as Casey, that my behaviour is normal and nothing to worry about. She even 'suggested' that i speak to Jayden about what I'm feeling, but that's clearly not going to happen, he used to see me as weak and pathetic, i don't wont him labeling me a psychotic instead!

I notice several vans as i pull up to the house, and when i exit the car walking towards the house i can see several men coming and going with pieces of furniture. Walking in to the house i don't see Jayden immediately with the flurry of activity going on around me. I finally spot his head of dark hair in the kitchen area and make my way over to him. "Good morning Jay" i greet to his back as hes not noticed Ive entered yet. He turns around looking at me with a big smile of his face, but i notice someones missing "wheres Ryder?" i ask peering around for his car seat. "Hes with my mum, with the movers in i didn't want him to get hurt" he replies. That makes sense, but i cant help feeling disappointed that i wont see him for a while as Ive not seen him since yesterday afternoon. 

"Jayden honey can you come up stairs and see if everything is to your liking?" and there it is, Crystals annoying voice shouting from upstairs sounding like a banshee. I notice Jayden cringe too, and I'm not sure if its because of how loud she is or the 'honey' endearment she used. Walking upstairs behind him we head into Ryder's room, where i can hear her giving directions to one of the guys. As soon as Jayden enters the room she rushes over to him grabbing his arm leading him further in, when she finally notices that I'm here, i see a frown forming on her face. 'Yeah that's right bitch, I'm not going anywhere' i think to myself with my smirk in place on my own face. Looking around the room I'm happy that everything looks so beautiful, we bought everything new for Ryder's room, that way he still can have a room at my parents and Jayden's if they ever have him over night. His cot is a lovely mahogany, and we bought a matching changing table. There's a few giant stuffed animals continuing with the jungle theme we were going with, the ceiling is finished and it looks amazing, i cant wait to see it when its dark. I hear her annoying voice talking to Jay and that brings me out of my musings about how great the room is. Looking towards them i can see Jayden bent over looking at some documents, while Crystal is practically draped over him. 'Keep calm, keep calm' i chant but its not working and my wolf is begging to let her take over and show her whose boss. Jayden stands back up and practically bangs into her as shes stood so close, he gives her a weird look while approaching me, papers he was looking at still in hand. "I'll be back in a sec i just need to sort out these bills" he informs me leaving me on my own with Crystal for the first time. As soon as he leaves the atmosphere in the room drops dramatically and you can practically feel the tension in the air, i notice from the corner of my eye that Crystal has the nerve to actually glare at me. "Whats you problem?" she demands placing her hands on her hips still glaring. I'm actually taken back by her comment, not because of what shes asking but because this is probably the first times shes addressed me personally. "Every time i look at you, i see the scowl on your face, is it because Jayden might actually be interested in me?" she says a smug smile forming on her lips. "Are you delusional or just stupid? because you have to be if you think Jayden would ever be interested in you" i reply back. "Well we all know that hes not interested in you, as your having 'separate rooms'" she replied air quoting the separate rooms part. A growl escapes my lips but i know it wasn't loud enough for her human ears, i can feel myself wanting to shift so i take and few deep breathes before answering. "Listen bitch, you have no idea whats going on with Jayden and i, and frankly its none of you fucking business. I can tell you for a fact that Jayden feels nothing for you. If he had to choose between us he would choose me every time" i inform her, knowing that even if Jayden and i aren't together, as the mother of his child he would always put me first over this tramp. She look flabbergasted with my statement I'm assuming no one has every spoken to her like that before. I see her opening and closing her mouth a couple of times trying to come up with a come back so i continue on. "If you don't want me broadcasting to any potential clients what a whore you are, i suggest you keep your hands to yourself." She finally composes herself to stupidly ask "and what if i don't?." At this comment i find my calm composure slip and in three long strides I'm in front of her, i grab her by the throat, knowing my eyes probably look really scary right now. I can smell her fear, just like in my dream and feel satisfied with her reaction "if you don't, you wont like the consequences" i inform her while letting her go. "I also suggest that you keep this little conversation between us to yourself, or i promise you, you will regret it, so don't think you can go running to Jayden as i will find out." Still smelling the fear rolling off her in waves i feel happy that shes got the message and quickly leave the room going in search of Jayden.