Chapter 29

Caseys's POV

Trying to get myself ready for the house warming party but nothing seems to be going right for me. I keep thinking maybe its a sign that i should just stay home and not bother going as i don't really want to hang out with Jayden's friends, of course Alex is insisting i still be there. So far my mum has had me running 'emergency' errands that apparently couldn't wait until tomorrow, and getting dressed for the party i was doing up the buttons on my shirt when one popped off. Finally deciding on a simply t-shirt and jeans i braid my hair and text Alex letting her know I'm on my way, still not sure if going is a great idea.

Pulling up to Alex's house, i sit taking in the beauty of the house in front of me thinking about how lucky Alex is when someone roughly jerks me out of the car. Realizing its Alex i sarcastically ask her if shes missed me, to which she just replies with a simple yep. Walking in the door my palms are sweating with apprehension on how Jayden's friends are going to react to me being there, I'm really glad that Alex is holding my arm guiding me in, as all i want to do is turn around and run away. I know your probably thinking that I'm being stupid, but most of the school have belittled me most of my life for my families pack ranking. Ive held my tongue against it though as i knew Alex hated confrontation, well that was the case up until recently. She seems to have turned into someone else, and become a little spitfire whens shes not happy. I'm so caught up in my own thoughts that i don't see anyone approach until someone bangs into us roughly and Alex lets go of me. When the other persons body collied into mine i felt like id been electrically shocked and cant help feeling like I'm been pranked already. My wolf is going crazy in my mind, maybe shes annoyed at this persons behaviour too? Looking up i get caught in the most amazing pair of brown eyes Ive ever seen, but I'm still not sure why I'm having this reaction to some random guy until he opens his mouth and practically screams "mate." I say the only thing that comes to mind which is "oh boy."

Taking a step back in shock at whats happening i get a better look at the guy stood in front of me, i know its Jackson. Even though Ive never spoken to him before its not like I'm too blind to notice a hot guy that attends my school, even if he's a player and rude. I notice not only has he got amazing eyes, but hes got short brown hair, with enough length that i could run my hands through it. Observing further he kind of reminds me of Emmett Cullen from twilight, which is ironic considering he was a 'vampire' and we are actual werewolves. I look around the room and realize that Alex is no where in sight, i guess she figured we needed time to speak, what a traitor! I feel sparks running through my hand and notice my feet are now moving, Jackson is literally dragging me towards the door without saying a word or asking my permission, have we gone back to the stone age? An image of him roughly putting me over his shoulder with a club in his hand comes to mind and i cant help the little giggle that come out. Hes looks back at me with a confused expression but doesn't say anything, before i cant object about his behaviour he's walking towards a truck which i assume is his and lifting me into the passenger seat. The door closes and a couple of seconds later the other door opens and Jackson get in too.

I sit there not sure what to say, i know Alex said he was desperate to find his mate or so he said, but I'm sure he wasn't expecting it to be a 'lowly' she wolf like me. Maybe i should just reject him before he has the chance to reject me? Would the pain that comes with rejection be less for me if i say the words first? My wolf is growling at my thoughts, she just wants her mate to hold her, but i just cant see that happening. Is this what Alex felt like when she met Jayden? i idly think to myself, I'm so caught up in my own thoughts that i barely register that hes spoken, the only word i hear him say is 'reject'. I snap my head up to look at him and what i see takes my breathe away, his eyes look so sad, his shoulders are slumped and he looks so vulnerable sat there. What did he just say that would make him look like that? I didn't feel any pain like Alex described when Jayden rejected her, so I'm sure that hasn't happened yet, "w-what?" i stutter out. I notice his talking a deep breathe and prepare myself for the pain that's sure to come, i look him in the eye wanting him to say it to my face if hes going to reject me "please don't reject me" he finally says. Surely I'm not hearing him correctly, why is he asking me not to reject him? "W-what?" is all my brain can stutter out again, real genius i am, i cant even seem to speak properly, i guess its the situation I'm currently in having a bad effect on my vocabulary. He gently grasps my hands in his, but i pull them away quickly, i need to have a clear head and with the sparks that contact creates i know i need to wait for him to explain first. He looks hurt by my actions, and for some reason i have the urge to hug him and wipe the hurt look off his face, holding myself and my wolf back i patiently wait for an explanation.

"I know I'm not the person you was expecting to be your mate" he starts "and i know you were not what i was expecting." Thanks a lot is the only thing i can think of at that comment, was he expecting a super model? I know I'm not the most attractive person in the world but i never thought i was ugly. If he doesn't want me to reject him hes sure got a funny way of explaining himself. Maybe he thought i was going to reject him first and he wanted to try and save his ego by rejecting me before i could say anything? Jackson must have seen an expression on my face as he rushed on "that didn't come out right, what i mean't was that you're beautiful and i know your smart, where's I'm a disappointment, that slept with lots of girls instead of waiting for me mate, you" At this i cant help the happiness that fills me, he thinks I'm beautiful? I look into his eyes and still see the vulnerability, i notice hes really tense also. Does he honestly think i would reject him because he slept around? I'm not sure when i became so forward, but wanting to take that look off his face i lean forward and quickly brush my lips against his. He looks shocked at what Ive just done, and I'm not sure what his reaction will be so i sit back and wait. Coming out of his thoughts i see a small smile forming of his lips, he looks at me and gives my the most heartwarming smile Ive ever seen. He slowly leans forward and i know hes going to kiss me, becoming inpatient i lean forward and allow my lips to meet his again. The kiss is slow and sweet, like hes trying to portray all his feelings for me in our first kiss. As the pace becomes faster and i open my mouth allowing his access i notice the air in the truck sizzling and my body feels hot everywhere. I push myself forward so I'm now straddling his hips but still not feeling I'm close enough, eventually he pulls away to take a breathe and rests his forehead on mine. I can smell the arousal in the air and I'm shocked at how sudden my feelings for Jackson intensified just with that one kiss. When Alex told me she lost her virginity to Jayden, she explained that it was like she had no control over her body. Of course i thought she was exaggerating, because how can that even be possible? Not wanting to say that to her i kept quiet, but after kissing Jackson i finally understood how she felt. Never have i wanted anyone as much as i wanted Jackson right now, despite that i never imagined losing my virginity in the front of a truck. For the next couple of hours Jackson and i discuss anything and everything and I'm surprised that we've actually got quite a lot in common. The conversation between us flows freely and they never seems to be those awkward silences you would expect between two people that have never spoken before tonight. Reluctantly heading back inside Jayden and Alex's house we are greeted by everyone giving us there congratulations and I'm overwhelmed with how welcoming and accepting everyone is to us being mates.

Its been a month since i met Jackson and everything has been going great, we fully mated after a week we met and i now proudly bare his mark, letting all other males know i belong to him. We've been looking to buy a house, but so far we haven't found the 'perfect ' one yet. Meeting Jackson's parents for the first time was nerve wracking, i was so sure they wouldn't like me but once again i was wrong. Both his parents welcomed me with open arms, and his mum even said she finally got the daughter she always wanted, as Jackson is an only child like me. I know he was nervous when he met my parents, but once again they welcomed him in to our family, like i knew they would. We decided to move in to the pack house as we wanted to be away from our parents prying eyes, and Alpha Roaul gave us a massive room at the top of the house away from other pack members so we could have some privacy until we move out properly. We've also discussed Jayden and Alex and i was happy to find out i was right about Jayden's feelings toward Alexia, although was a little shocked just how strong his feeling actually are. We both find it crazy how two people can live in the same house and have no idea how the other one feels, and ive been trying to discreetly drop hints to Alex while Jackson has been doing the same. One way or the other we are both determined that we will help them get back together, just like it should have been front the start.