Chapter 1

Enrique sat on the corner of the bench depressed, tired and frustrated, inside his hand was a bottle filled with liquor, the rain was pouring down heavily on him. He had enough years of dedication to this relationship all for it to end like that. But can he blame her? He was only half a man who could nor give her what she wanted, adopt? No she wanted blood, she wanted the experience of carrying her own child in her womb. 

Want to see the ultrasound, gender reveal, get everything from scratch. Oh how lovely it sounds but look at him now sitting on the corner of the road, rain pouring down on him, if only he was not half of a man. It's been a year since they divorce and today he saw her with her family. The baby looks just like her and he can't help but feel pathetic seeing them. 

He was not pathetic, but he can't help but feel miserable at his situation. Feeling painful, he feels like he could end it all, getting up and walking out in the road as the truck approaches he opens his arms then shouts.

"Take me!" 

He closes his eyes waiting for impact.

¡¡KREEESHH!! *BRAKES* ¡¡SLATT!!

Opening his eyes, a bright light shines, this was in contrast to the dark weather and grey skies. As his eyes adjusted to the lighting he came to see very unfamiliar surroundings. 

The room was spacious, and white, there was a door at the end of the room but then he saw something. He looked down to see a woman holding both his legs while looking beneath him and it was then he saw another woman when he felt a wet cloth being wiped against his face. He wonders who these strangers were and why they were here?! 

"Your Majesty, we need you to stay focus" 

Before Enrique could ask any questions he felt this pain struck his lower body and on instinct he pushed.

"URGGHHHH!!" 

He looked down to see his swollen belly, he didn't understand. He grabbed onto the maids head next to him then screamed.

"URGHHHHHH!!"

He began to cry as this pain was unnatural, he didn't understand anything.

"Come on, your majesty, I can see the head!"

Head?! What head?! But again as if his body were on autopilot he began to push.

"F@CKING, F@CK! $H!T! @#@#@$@$@!" 

The servants were at aw with the queen's extensive vocabulary, how could he utter such foul language! 

"GET IT OUT!!! MAKE IT STOP!! I'M GONNA DIE!!! I'M GONNA DIE!! AHHHHH!!"

"It's coming, keep it up your majesty, our young royal is on the way" 

Everything was going blurry, all he knew he was to hold on to the nearest thing possible, he was sweating and swearing in every language he knew.

"khudhha!! VOY A MORIR, MIERDA!! Kore ni ataisuru tame ni watashi ga okashita tsumi wa nanidesu ka? ! Kuso ~tsu!! Mère s'il vous plaît sauvez-moi !!  je suis en train de mourir !!" 

The servants believe the queen was being possessed, speaking in such strange language and so they send for the emergency priest.

The servant whose hair he grabbed onto was dragged out in his hand leaving a bald spot, even with his best efforts the child still was not out yet and the priest was brought in but as soon as he put his hand over him, Enrique bit into his arm as the priest screamed out in pain.

"YOU HOLINESS!!" 

"Your Majesty fight it you mustn't let the demon win"  

The midwife smiled seeing the baby was close and so she ordered to get the hot scissors and warm towel.

"Just a little more, your majesty" 

And with a little more push Enrique fell back releasing the priest's arm, he had no strength left in his body. 

"Congratulations your highness, it's sweet young boy" the midwife spoke softly.

She slaps the baby's bottom allowing it cry out loud, when the cries fill the room Enrique's body froze.

'Did I just push out a baby?!' 

Enrique quickly sat up once more and began to feel himself, he could feel a bit of swallenness on his chest he looks inside his shirt that looks like premature chest from school charts. He then looked down, relieved that there were male genitals but it was so little. But on the sheets he irked, what was that blob thing? He then realised what was attached to it and then it clicked.

Labour, birthing cord, blob thing(placenta), baby plus him.

He just gave birth? How?! Panic struck his entire body as panic and stress began to cloud his mind. How he was male even the male gentile was there how was this even possible.

"Here is your highness your majesty" 

The midwife gently placed the baby in his arms, before turning to the servants. "What are you all doing?! You children know nothing of childbirth, demons? What nonsense and blasphemy!"

The midwife has dealt with a good amount of childbirth to know the experience for the first time is hell, so it's not out of the ordinary for the queen to be out of pocket with language and actions.

Enrique was now looking down at the baby with a long pause.