chapter 22

"Queen, I'm sorry," Astolpho said awkwardly.

Enrique cuts the egg then stuffed it in his mouth along with the beacon, still infuriated. His not necessarily angry for being tease because he really wanted to know what's it's like, his curios nature wanted to know how gay sex feels like and to be tease?! 

But then again the baby was in the room no way! He still feels like Astolpho did too much. 

Astolpho feels a droplet of sweat down his cheek as he looks around his Queen. He flinched when Enrique suddenly slammed the table then glared at him.

"Queen, I'm really," he said, tapping the fork against the glass cup. "It's just that you were too cute to resis–" 

"I don't like being led on," Enrique said coldly.

Astolpho sighs, "I understand, I shall not lead you on next time" he smiles.

"Hmp, good" 

After breakfast, Astolpho enters the throne room to grant audience with his guest, Duke Britley. 

"Greetings your Majesty, son of morning sun and rising moon, May the Goddess Hysteria bless you with eternal youth and beauty, may you be healthy for years to come, may your reign be forever as you shower us with your wisdom, praise the mother Goddess Hysteria".

Astolpho nods then gestures for him to rise, soon Duke Britley stands from one knee facing the king. 

"Duke Britley," 

"I'm glad that you have returned safely, your majesty, though I must disrupt your peace with reviews on the refugees as well as a formal request" he smiles softly.

"Request?" 

"Yes," Duke Britley smiles as a dark aura slightly overshadows his face, "first let me read the review.

Astolpho eases back ready to listen to the reviews of Duke Britley. 

Charmin, who was with Uther, smiles. "It seems your herbs are working quite well.

"Well naturally, because your inability to sleep causes headaches and all the problems you described." He gently holds Charmin's face closer to his.

Charmin smiles looking into his eyes, "yes, quite amazing" 

"Not really, it was quite easy actually," Uther said, looking into his eyes, widening them. 

The servants who were close by whispers seeing the recessive omega seducing the Alpha. 

"Typical, recessive omega always going after the Alpha. When are they going to realise that they are good for nothing?" the maid whispers.

"What do you mean good for nothing, they are good for something. Fulfilling an Alpha's desires fufufu" the servant chuckles 

"Right" the maid laughs along agreeing 

Charmin was ready to turn when Uther stops, "let's continue on then" 

Charmin marks those servants, Uther didn't let it affect him; it was normal for recessive omegas like him. 

Entering the room, Charmin's mood worsens. Duke Britley smiles side eyeing Uther.

"Ah, the person in question has arrived, your majesty. I'd like to request the royal physician" 

Charmin was confused, "what?" 

"I'm guessing for the minor pandemic? But it's already being healed" 

"Yes your majesty, I understand. But some of the patients are showing signs of relapsing if we can find a way to permanently heal them, I've heard that healer Ramius is excellent at medicin—" 

"Your majesty I'd like to object, healer Ramius is a 'Royal' doctor there are hundreds of other healers out there that can help—" 

"But healer Ramius is the most excellent of them all, it's best to be safe than sorry"

"And what if he gets infected?!" 

"He will not" 

Soon the two Alpha started to release their pheromones as they clashed against each other to dominate, even Uther who was recessive could sense the dominating pheromones and his thighs were beginning to shake. 

"Did you two forget that I was present?"

(A/n: oop, daddy's mad)

The two alphas felt a powerful force on them causing both to bow before him, they didn't dare to look up and even betas had no choice but to yield

The two alphas felt a powerful force on them causing both to bow before him, they didn't dare to look up and even betas had no choice but to yield. Uther was already weak and trembling on the floor. 

"We greatly apologise to your majesty for our impudence" Charmin manages to utter. 

"It seems you are more civil on your knees, only the healer is permitted to raise" 

"T-thank you, your majesty" Uther huffs out of breath.

"While both of them have a point in the end the request pertains to and what are your opinions on this? Will you go or not?" 

Uther is surprised, alphas don't ask for the opinions of others especially those they believe below them. "If it's a problem and I can help, it's best to solve it before it becomes a major problem… I shall go your majesty" 

Charmin growls under breath. Astolpho nods, "then you leave in three days. Do any of the two of you have any objections?" 

"No, your majesty" 

"Good, now get out my sights" 

The two Alpha males raise then leave obediently, "next person".

"Announcing the arrival of the Dowager Queen Elinzeth Adaneil Raynier!" 

Astolpho grits his teeth then said undertone, "Hysteria" 

Soon a woman with honey blond hair and a floral yet elegant dress walks into the room with a stern expression on her face matching Astolpho. 

"Mother"