chapter 8

The pheromone problem has ended, Leslie is now two weeks old and Enrique must say….. his baby is the cutest! But he must compose himself but he can't because his baby is too cute! He wishes cameras exist! 

He was now sitting on the throne; he was granting an audience with Duke Britley to discuss matters about the refugees.

He sighs looking at the chamberlain honestly he should manage this kingdom he doesn't know the first thing about it! But he does know some things about buildings. 

"I built this, Charmin!" 

Charmin opens a portrait of a certain area and some housing design to keep people, the building was designed in a 'U'.

"So we are going to build this, it will be four stories as you mention before there should be separation of each of the secondary gender so as to not cause trouble, so on the two ends will be alphas and omegas family like marked companions shall be in the middle alongside betas" Enrique discusses.

Though the arrangement of the omegas was not entirely his idea he is still getting used to this secondary gender thing. 

Duke Britley smiles softly, he has been trying for months to get the queen to help. It seems motherhood opens his heart. 

Enrique seeing his handsome smile he looks away, it is not gay to find another man's smile sweet is it? 

"Thank you your majesty" 

"We are not done yet your excellency" the chamberlain stops him, "the rations and work, during the building of this project, we shall have the refugees work alongside our people as well as help distribute ration for several months until we can create a stable area" 

Duke Britley looks at the chamberlain, he doesn't say anything, only stares at him. 

"Is that all?" 

"For the most part yes, some other nobles has decided to contribute to the situation" 

Duke Britley glances at the chamberlain and asks "who?" 

"Count Leyhe, Marchioness Rashna and viscountess Edwine" 

"Edwine?" 

Enrique could see a spark lit at the name mentioned, Duke Britley glared at the chamberlain. Seems there is bad blood between these two.

"Must it be 'her' your majesty?" He asks in a dead manner.

"Watch your tone as you speak to his majesty" 

"Watch your tone as you speak to me,Chamberlain," he said snarkily.

"Both of you watch your behaviour as you're in the presence of his majesty, no manner of disrespect shall be tolerated" Uther said.

Duke Britley looks at Uther who stand next to Enrique, he had forgotten that omega for a moment. 

Omegas with recessive traits are not very well respected, while normal omegas are treated as common betas, dominant omegas are revered as much as alphas. 

But recessive omegas face many prejudices because of their low birth functioning, intellect and usually they are not as beautiful as Uther. 

Enrique thanked Uther inside; he really wonders what he will do without him.

"My apologies for unkempt manner your majesty" Duke Britley said slightly bowing 

"I as well shall apologise, to his majesty" the chamberlain chimes in.

"Well, it's best to start with the preparations. Do you best to work with each to build Odessa, praise the Goddess Hysteria" Enrique said formally 

"Praise the Goddess Hysteria" they all repeated.

'That was actually funny to say' 

Duke Britley took a last glance at Uther then left with the plan that was given to him by Charmin. Enrique sighs, "errr, when is this returning" he groans

Uther smiles, "patient your majesty, he'll return soon, besides your doing so well" 

"Hmp, well? All I want to do is spend time with Leslie!" 

Enrique sighs as he stands, Uther nods at Charmin. "Excellent work chamberlain Charmin" Uther said.

"Not at all, royal doctor," he smiles at Uther. 

They both followed behind him. "Seriously, all I ask is to spend more time with my baby! He is busy with war! Should I run away!" 

As they walked through the halls something caught the eyes of Uther, "um, your majesty" 

"Poor Leslie, he must be me very much!" 

"Your majesty" 

The chamberlain stops and looks through the window and suddenly his face flush of its color . "Your majesty!" He called 

"What!" Enrique suddenly turned

"His majesty…. Is here" 

Enrique pauses but suddenly hurries to the windows. He wants to see this bastard who is his baby's father.

As he looked through the window his cheeks turned beat red and his eyes burned with brightens..

"MY EYESSSS URGGHHH!!" He yelled out 

Uther looks at the queen who was exaggerating. Enrique was literally crying from the beauty he just witnessed from a for, he held his head as he stooped behind the wall. 

"I can't face that" 

What do you think?

How much you rate his looks out of 10?