chapter 32

Astolpho took the potion, he was doing fine until he came from the bathroom. Seeing Enrique so vulnerable and open he could help but want to do so much to him, so he couldn't move or he'd do something that he'll know he'll regret.

Enrique was confused, why is he being kicked out? What's going on?! He feels freakishly hot and weak in the legs.

"Help!" He groans.

Veins were already popping through his arms and forehead, Astolpho could barely see anything but the smell. He gulps, he wants to do it, he wants Enrique, he smells so nice. He loves children right? He can breed him again and he's sure he wouldn't mind.

Astolpho slowly walks over to Enrique.

"Finally, you're moving. I feel frigging hot," Enrique complains.

Astolpho said nothing as he reached close up and hover over Enrique, turning his head Enrique's eyes widened in shock.

"What… is that?" 

Enrique looks at his thighs to see a long tightness at the right leg, he can't help but feel chills as he stares at it.

'What is that? It can't be' 

Astolpho stoops down then gently rests his hands on Enrique's face. "Queen… Enrique, I can't… hold any longer" 

Enrique was confused before he could ask, Astolpho mash his lips onto Enrique's and begins to roughly kiss him. 

Enrique feels heated, can barely think he doesn't know what is going and he could feel heat building up inside. Even though Astolpho was being strange and forceful he doesn't feel repulsed by it. 

He could barely keep up with the tongue movement which made it harder to focus on breathing, Enrique with the little rationality left bit Astolpho's tongue. Astolpho yelps back huffing, and tries to ease back.

"Leave, I'm not in my right mind now" Astolpho said huffing.

Enrique thinks Astolpho's face looks very miserable but mustering a small amount of strength he picks up Leslie from the crib and runs out. Within the hall he slightly bumps into Charmin, who immediately covers his knows.

Enrique looks up at him, "Charmin! Something is wrong with Astolpho!" 

"Yes, it seems the potion is not working,it seems only your majesty can solve the problem now," Charmin said awkwardly. 

Enrique was confused, "what potion? How can I solve this? I don't even know what's going on!"  Enrique huffs.

He feels uncomfortable, he feels hot. Charmin tilts his head. Charmin quickly takes several steps back, it seems that the king's pheromones had affected the queen sending him in an immediate heat. But why does he look so clueless? 

"Your majesty, your in your eturus period"

It then clicked, Enrique remembers Uther saying something about it but he dunno think of it as a big deal. "How do I deal with it?!" He asks.

He blushes as he feels something leaking from his butt. Charmin looks at him then walks up to him slowly trying not to inhale his pheromones. "You must make love with his majesty, please I'll take the prince I cannot stay much longer around you" 

Enrique was confused, but he gave his beloved child. "If anything happens to him… I kill you" Enrique threatens.

Charmin nods and rushes away from him or he will lose his sanity, Enrique uses the wall as a way to guide him back to their bedroom. To think this was their first time together. 

He opens the door entering, he holds his head feeling very dizzy looking for Astolpho. 

*groans* 

He follows the sound to see his so-called husband rubbing himself while biting his lips.

Enrique stands still looking at it, he licks the side of his lips then walks over and stoops down opening his mouth. Astolpho was surprised.

"En– hmm" 

Enrique uses both his hands to hold hit as he tries to suck the top. Astolpho looked at the back of Enrique's head that was slowly going up and down. 

Enrique was choking and he hadn't reached half of it but his feeling bold, Astolpho held his mouth trying to control himself. But the moment he felt his tip scratch against the back of his throat he lost it. 

He slowly raises Enrique's head to look at him a bit, "Queen, I'm sorry for this" 

Enrique was confused but when he felt the sudden force from the back of his head as the air was forced back down his wind tunnel, his eyes waters as he feels the large Schlong down his throat.

Astolpho grits as he feels the small throat closing around him as he moves Enrique's head up and down.

Enrique is choking, his eyes stained with tears. But why was this so… exciting? 

Enrique could feel it swelling inside until he feels the warmth spray down his throat as Astolpho removes from his mouth. Enrique holds his mouth and tries to swallow it. 

"Ahh"