chapter 35

A Month has already flown by and today was the day! Enrique, personally got up before the husband and baby. He looks at them sleeping on the bed. His little angel will cry if no one is beside him on this big bed so he gives Leslie a big kiss on the cheek then gently drags his knees next to Astolpho who was sleeping soundly. For the past few days now his imperial work has been keeping him on his toes especially since the regents would be arriving soon. 

He gently moves his arm then rests the baby's head on it, Astolpho shifts. "Mm, what are you doing?" He mumbles.

"Resting Leslie on your arm, I'm going to make something," Enrique smiles.

"Aren't you going to get some sleep… I haven't Mm been doing my side hmm" he mutters still half asleep.

Enrique chuckles, "I'm glad you know that, so when your done with everything your on your own"

Astolpho inhales and snuggles with the baby, "... okay" 

Astolpho was already out cold, while Enrique snuck off the bed then went and brushed his teeth then took a morning shower. He puts on a simple tunic and trousers, then heads out.

On his way out he asks for directions to the kitchen, though the servants were taken back by that question they guide him there. The kitchen staff upon seeing him bows respectfully.

"Greetings to your Majesty Queen Ishley!" 

Enrique smiles, "raise, go back to what you were doing I just need to make something" 

"No need, your majesty, it is our duty! What do you require?" the chef said.

"Hmm fruits, a bowl, potatoes, fruits, some vegetables and a pot with water! Also water knife and a few other things" he smiles.

The servants were all confused, was his majesty planning to cook? 

Getting what was requested, they diligently watch the queen, fretting instead their hearts.

Cleaning and peeling the ingredients carefully, he puts on the pot on the stove. Conveniently he learns a lot about the magic items and stones of this world which wasn't hard so he could adapt quickly, he didn't know what type of baby food little Leslie would like so he is thinking of making mash and well prepared potatoes or fruits or simply vegetables. 

Enrique is happy, this world didn't make it difficult for him, he is happy. He wonders how everyone is back at his home then again grief happens they all have their own lives to move on to. He remembers how he used to believe nothing will ever make him complete but seeing this world was very welcoming of him he can't help but be full with happiness. 

If it's a dream, don't wake him up…

Astolpho gets up, when the conversation he previously had finally processed through his mind, he looks at the child in his arms. Then realised if the child doesn't get any breast milk in the morning his temper becomes the worst.

He sits up and looks up to see if his mate left milk at least… nope he's doom.

"You're now at the mercy of an infant HAHAHA" the evil king laughs at Astolpho.

"Now, now don't listen we shall be—" 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" 

Astolpho looks at the child who was red as tomato, he was just sleeping and now his swelling. He gets up off the bed when the door suddenly opens.

"Perfect timing you for—" 

Enrique walks up to him and takes the crying child. "Let's go have breakfast!" Enrique smiles