chapter 6

Enrique sighed, of course what a very appropriate time. 

"Well if that's all you may be excuse me" 

Duke Britley looks at the queen, there seems to be something different about the queen. 

(A/n: slight change to the story the kingdom name is Odessa and there deity is Hysteria) 

Enrique was trying to hush the baby, if not for the healer restoring some energy, he'd be dead beat tired. Though much can't be said for his mentally he went back to the throne sitting and gently shakes the baby, he looks tithe makes, "his bottle now, bring some toys as well maybe a Suda" 

Enrique orders but then he feels the baby bottom vibrating, and a loud sound spreads through the room. "Well excuse you" he chuckled, "ah, nevermind I'll go change him" 

Enrique puts him back into the crib then began to push, "sorry Duke Britley, I'll have to cut this meeting short I'll notify you when I'm done with following procedures"

Duke Britley looks at him, "yes, farewell your majesty" the Duke bows.

Uther walks two steps behind Enrique then whispers. "Your majesty, it's not appropriate to reveal his highness before his baptism" 

Enrique pauses, "what? My son is to be baptised?" 

"It's mandatory for all royals to be baptised," 

Enrique doesn't really have a problem, he is open minded as long as it isn't forced on to his baby he doesn't mind learning especially since he is in a new world and it would be easier to fit in. 

"Heh, never in my wildest dreams would I ever think I'd be teaching his majesty about the history of Odessa." Uther Said with a bit of laughter.

Enrique didn't say anything, he wondered what type of person the original was but he didn't think much considering he didn't care much about his own child. 

"Well during the second reign of king Farquhar Raynier children got switched by a changeling, '' he said. 

Enrique widened his eyes, 'those exist?!' 

"Changelings has a history of stealing all the love of humans driving them mad, and when the king discovered the change Well, hm"

"Well what?" 

"He killed them all including the ones who wasn't since it was hard to tell the difference, and the mothers couldn't stand the stand it and in result he had to end them as well" 

Enrique felt shivers and looked at his baby, "and the reasoning for the baptism?" 

"Holy magic protects them, as well as marks them changeling despise the holy essence it kills them so they are considered somewhat demons, they don't necessarily do anything to the babies they take, they are playful and consider trickster as well. There are many aspects to them that are not widely explored".

Enrique doesn't care, imagine having your precious baby taken away and lost by gremlins who only think of as playing around the psychological damage, all the emotions and love just learn they are demons he picks up his baby

Enrique doesn't care, imagine having your precious baby taken away and lost by gremlins who only think of as playing around the psychological damage, all the emotions and love just learn they are demons he picks up his baby. He will keep his child close.

"When is this baptism?" 

"It can only happen after the return of his majesty," Uther said.

"And if he doesn't?" 

"Hmm, he will, no need to worry your majesty" 

He just told him his baby will become a gremlin, you think there is something to worry about. 

"What's my relationship with the king like anyway?" 

The healer opens the nursing room for Enrique who walks in, "I am not sure, I've heard rumours but if I could say from personal experience I'd say you both are or like disagreeable strangers" 

Enrique thinks that is an interesting way to describe a terrible relationship, he could just say they were enemies and be done with it. 

Placing the baby on the changing table he removes the diapers and begins to thoroughly clean his darling baby. 

"Well, considering previously the royal family and Siegel family has always been at odds until your majesties happen" 

"What do you mean we 'happened'?" Enrique inquires 

"I myself is not sure your majesty" 

Uther fixes his glasses, after changing the diapers he had the servants bring formula where he sat in the rocking chair by the window giving his baby some sunlight as he feeds him. 

"When do you think his majesty will return" 

"Well, considering the baptism and your estrus period might be sooner than you think. Usually before healing magic omega wouldn't have to worry about that until the next 6 months but because of healing magic that changes" the healer said, "healing magic is such an interesting thing but it takes away the true human potential for greater knowledg–" 

He stops the moment he relieves he was about to yammer on about greater knowledge, while Enrique was more puzzled on what the hell was an Estrus? 

Before he could ask the healer had already gone before his eyes, which led him to wonder when he left?

This new world was leaving him on eggshells.