chapter 39

"Gaabuuu!"

"You've been hit by

You've been hit by a smooth criminal

Ow!"

Enrique uses the sock to slide backwards then fixes his imaginary cap while his beautiful son claps whole heartedly. Soon the little one got distracted by his foot and held it up to his mouth and started eating. Enrique was distracted in his own performance, Astolpho gently opened the door and paused seeing his lover in his shirt that barely fits while dancing with socks and no bottom, his son was in the bed admiring and playing with his foot.

Evil king, "at this point is something not to be surprised about"

Good king, "usually the songs sound amazing but why does queen sounds so off key?"

Evil king, "what is he doing better go stop him before he hu-"

Soon Enrique raises his foot, slapping down Astolpho runs to stop him but it was already too late for the male hit the back of his foot on the table.

"OW!!"

Leslie was startled looking up at his parents, his mother who hops backwards on one foot that fell into the arms. Silence cries left his mother's mouth. Looking at the image Leslie claps his hands and laughs, "BaBababa"

Enrique turns his head at the laughing baby.

"That's not something to laugh about!" Enrique said embarrassed

Leslie was startled at Enrique's shouts, soon his lips shook and began to turn red as he burst out in tears.

"WAAAAAAH, AHHHH"

Enrique's eyes softened, "oh baby! I didn't mean to shout, don't cry I'm not angry"

He walks over picking up his baby, looking at the little pink face that's crying. He immediately started to kiss him over and over again to calm the little one who had been bullied.

"Something tells me we will not be able to go against him in the future" Astolpho said looking at the baby who calmed down.

"With such a cute face, I dare not!"

Leslie chuckles and claps his hands before sucking onto Enrique's shirt. Seeing those little ones thirsty he unbutton and drops the sleeve revealing his nipple allowing the baby to breastfeed.

Astolpho smiles and begins to pull his cuffs along with his collar, Enrique looks at him slightly blushing.

Astolpho could feel the watchful gaze of his spouse on him, even though his expression was cordial.

Enrique watches as Astolpho removes his shirt feeling jealous of the muscular body even in his past life he didn't have any muscles but he was fit, how jealous he is!

Leslie pats his mother gently to get his attention, Enrique looks down this was something the sweet one always did. Leslie starts to move his feet up and down, making Enrique smile as he is about to sleep.

He observes his baby's features as he's done many times, his beautiful blonde hair that he inherited from his mother and his beautiful unique aqua eyes. Enrique has blue eyes and Astolpho has green so he is not sure who he inherited it from but he can say Leslie looks a lot like the current him. Seeing the little one already fast asleep he smiles, he will protect him no matter what.

"I love you little Leslie, I love you, I love you"

Enrique repeats the words softly over and over again in his ear, he loves his baby, he loves his husband and he loves this world. Though he had family back at his old home he loves it here because he has all his wishes granted. If this is a dream no one wakes him up.

Putting the sleeping child in the crib, he smiles resting the baby blanket over him.

He looks around to see his "mate" that wasn't in the room, so he goes and jumps into the bed

He looks around to see his "mate" that wasn't in the room, so he goes and jumps into the bed. It was nice and comfy. He slowly closes his eyes. It's been a long day for him.

A while later he squints his eyes feeling a little pressure on his lips, he hinges when he feels a rough hand against his leg, he chuckles and laughs. "The baby is in the room"

But still he feels Astolpho hot tongue in his mouth and his knee pressed between his legs, "he is sleeping peacefully"

Astolpho squeezes his leg as Enrique touches his chest sliding his hand down, he then starts to kiss and suck the other's neck.

"Mrh~Ah" Enrique moans gently.

Astolpho smirks sinisterly, as he gently starts to leave love bites down his tempting body.

A/n

Wish the abs had more details but okay