chapter 13

Having felt the light shine in him, he looks through the window. "Ah, it's morning already?" 

Having been to war, staying up was not an issue for him, it was the daunting task of the constant need of the baby and loud disruptive sounds that he creates which for some reason disrupts his ability to think and remain focused.

Enrique gets off the bed yawning and stretching. "I'll take him from here" he smiles.

"Huh? Really? Do you not require more of my assistance?" 

Suddenly his eyes trail down and so did Enrique the nipple areas were a bit soak, because he was so use Having the little bundle of joy feeding off them naturally he wouldn't have to worry but now all he could do is blush embarrassed at leakage.

"Quit staring!" He yells embarrassed.

"Ehem, pardon me" The king almost chuckles, "well, when shall I take part again tonight" 

"Hmm, I'll visit you later today, now focus on work while I take care of our bundle of joy!"

Enrique kisses the baby as he takes him to the king then takes Enrique's chin and kisses his cheeks then casually says. "Good morning Queen" as he walks off to prepare for work.

Enrique was left in a stand still, his brain was broken. Did those soft peaches touch his cheek?! Soon Enrique's face begins to fry and turn red. 

He knows he said he will aim for a good relationship to showcase for his son but so fast!!! 

His heart is beating so rapidly he could barely keep up!!! 

Enrique took deep breaths to calm down, then had the day prepare him for the day. He went to have tea outside in the garden with Uther.

"This morning he kissed me!" 

Uther took five sugar cubes and put them into the tea, "congratulations" he said unenthusiastically,  as he mixed the tea.

"I thought you said our relationship was terrible" 

"Well in terms of destined Mates it was" Uther mumbles.

"You made it sound like the king was horrible!' 

"He is a wise king, why would you take advice from a bystander who barely knows him as a person?" Uther said while drinking the tea. 

Enrique glares at the male who was casually drinking his tea, he then looks at the young prince staring at his mother while sucking on the Soother.

"I feel tricked and deceived," Enrique pouts.

"Reminds me of when they took my virginity," Uther said sarcastically.

"I'm royalty you know" Enrique emphasises.

"I know your majesty" Uther feign respects.

Enrique groans then turns to the baby picking him up, "isn't he being too mean to your mommy we should punish him right?" Enrique talks in a pouty way.

The baby seems a bit confused tilting his head still sucking casually on the Soother.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Charmin the royal secretary was now walking into the room with all the baby books he collected from the royal library and placed them on the table.

(A/n: changed chamberlain to secretary because this autocorrect doesn't like "the" "chamberlain" and use it as if it's a name)

Charmin was surprised when the king came in asking the maids to deliver books on babies as much as possible. He had just received many of the books that were yet to come, which was a lot. He looks at the king who stops and pauses for a moment.

"Tell them to place the rest in our bedroom, have them prepare a shelf strictly for children" he commands with a serious tone. 

The king was very much unprepared and his nature never made him yield to a challenge he shall overcome this battle with greatness.

He looks, takes the book at the top then opens it and begins to read, focusing on it.

Charmin is in awe for so long he doesn't realise how much time passes until there is a knock at the door.

"Come it," the king said as he drew from his seat. "Stroll, or lunch" he asks.

Enrique was left silent; he didn't properly enter yet seeing the king's enthusiasm he was left speechless.

"I was thinking a stroll, but if you're hungry how about lunch inside the garden" 

"Yes, Charmin go tell the maids to prepare lunch" 

The king walks up to Enrique and looks at the baby looking at him, the baby has pretty aqua eyes like his mother. He heard from the doctor that he has dominant traits which wouldn't be surprising since both had such traits, he looks at Enrique smiling.

Enrique scratches his cheek, thinking of the lips that were very attractive.

"Well shall we begin walking?" Enrique asks.

"Yes of course" the king said.

A/n

Enrique really wants those lips huh?

I'd want them too cause...... Damn!!

 Damn!!