chapter 21

Night came down...

The Astolpho looks at Enrique who is holding their son. He looks as he watches the servants bring in their baby's crib.

"I want it over there next to our bed" Enrique informs.

The servants nod, walking over next to their bed Astolpho closes the book is reading then walks over to Enrique.

"What are you doing?" He ask

"Well, I brought his cradle in the room so we could sleep without worries," Enrique said smiling.

"By we do you mean you? I have no problem sleeping"

Enrique smiles ignoring his comment, "you'll thank me later"

Enrique turns his back to Astolpho, as Leslie looks at his father while sucking on the soother.

Later after placing the baby in the crib and the two adults went to sleep, Astolpho was awakened by a lightweight on his lower torso. He opens his eyes and turns his head to see Enrique's leg stretch over to him. He knew it, it was Enrique sleeping tendencies because the baby is small Enrique if tries to hold the baby while sleeping could smother him to death so he has to sleep while restraining himself but now that the baby is in the crib there was no need.

Turning sideways he holds underneath his legs and the side of his hip and draws him closer where their area touch and his leg were placed around his hip.

Astolpho looks down at his mate who was now in his arms cosy up, brushing his hair back he looks at his nape. Seeing the exposed area he slightly parts his lips as his eyes glow; he licks his canine teeth as he feels a strong urge to bite it.

He shuffles one hand under Enrique's waist and the other one over wrapping around him as he buries his nose into his neck to smell his sweet scent pheromones.

This was the first time he feels like he wants to mark him, but he keeps his urges under control and just sleeps while inhaling his sweet scent.

When the baby's cries could be heard, Enrique opened his eyes slowly. He feels this weird enclosure around his body as soon as he moves he feels his area brush against something causing his alert body to freeze.

He looks up to recognize blond hair leaning towards him and he can't help but blush, the male too starts to release from around him freeing him and the two lock eyes for a while before getting out of bed to tend to their demanding child.

Enrique was left stunned on the bed as Astolpho went to pick the baby from the crib, shushing him.

Enrique can remember it, the small feeling of the rubbing against his area he can remember the beautiful emerald orbs looking into his. He bites his fingers as he feels himself going hard then sneaks a peek at the man tending to the needs of their child and feels himself hardened.

He hides his face in the pillow and mumbles.

"What the fuck" he mumbles as his words muffles in the pillow.

Astolpho after tending to their baby looks at Enrique whose face was buried in the pillows. He looks at the exposed neck with a smile then gently crawls on the bed.

Enrique breathes as he feels movement on the bed, suddenly he feels a sink on his two sides and shadow over his back.

"Is queen Ishley feeling shy?" Astolpho asks, hovering over him.

Enrique's body jitters, this was too weird he's never had sex with a man and never has he thought about it.

Astolpho's lips carve up into a smile then lean in and lightly bites Enrique's nape causing the male to moan a bit.

"Mn~"

Enrique leans his head out the pillow then holds his nape, that feels strangely good. Astolpho pulls him over on top of him.

"Astolpho!" Enrique yelps out

"Yes?" Astolpho looks down at him, he then chuckles. "Don't look so eager I'm not going to do anything"

Enrique's lips trembled as his face turned red with embarrassment...

"Y-you YOU FUCKING TEASE!!! GET OUT!!"

King Astolpho was soon kicked out the room with doors slamm behind him, Enrique went to tend to His crying child. Astolpho knocks against the door timidly.

"Queen, I'm sorry"

Evil king sat on Astolpho's shoulder with a bright smile, "that's what you get for incurring the wrath of the queen"

"The queen, you should work hard on appetising his anger"

"Complete the WORK not half way"

"Or may do not seek any unnecessary sexual pleasures, maybe the place queen came from doesn't do unnecessary mating"

"Or just entice him until his dripping wet, can tell your fighting your nature here Astolpho. Great kings live in pleasure" the evil king said

"Or you could just live peacefully with this new queen," the peaceful king advised.

Astolpho sighs, "queen, I'm really sorry, open the door..."