chapter 2

Enrique can't help but think this baby looks a lot like the baby from a Trashy novel he read. He disliked the novel but the illustrations were so beautiful that they left a mark in his mind. 

He can't remember some of the contents of the TL Novel but he can remember the characters because of the illustration page there was also a book that solely had illustrations for each of the characters and from the illustrations it had a better storytelling than the book instead.

This baby has the exact same hair as hair, the golden sunshine-like colour. The eyes that were blue yet green at the same time it reminds him of a rare marble, the lashes that form a beautiful shelter over his eyes, the rosy round cheeks, the soft plum yet pink lips. 

What a radiant child, he thought, he was tired but he couldn't remove his eyes from the precious thing in his arms.

After the priest composes and heals himself, he looks at the beautiful Queen, such a pretty face but mouth has the bite of an untamed beast. He raises his hand hesitantly, backing off a bit then breathing.

Enrique looks up feeling something warm over his head, the previous aching he felt has now subsided to nothing but tiredness and fatigue. His eyes were beginning to fall asleep but he fought the urge.

He had a baby, he just gave birth to one and holding him in his arms his heart already has become attached. He doesn't want to close his eyes fearing that this child might disappear, so when the maids came over to take the baby he didn't hand him over he just easeback falling asleep with the baby in his arms.

The servants look at their Queen and gently move the under sheets, another set clean the queen, he was very tired so even though all this was being done he didn't move or show any signs of being awoken until it was time to take the baby.

As the maid was about to take the child, the queen flinched but didn't wake up and the maid took the young prince, cleaned him properly then fed him some milk and put him to sleep next to the queen. 

Enrique didn't know how much time passed but hearing the sounds of sobs and small whimpers he opened his eyes to see his baby. He sat up and gently picked up his lovely baby smiling as he tried to hush him.

"Such a lovely little one, are you hungry?" 

Enrique looks around wondering how he should call for the women that were previously in the room, after all the baby couldn't go hungry. He felt at distress seeing the baby in his ears crying.

Enrique dragged himself off the bed but felt weak in the knees causing him to almost fall but luckily somehow he managed to save himself. It was then Enrique realised he was hungry, he looked through the window and saw that it was late night and of course he'd be. He pushed out a friggin baby after all, he could eat a whole moose right now. Can moose even be eaten? 

Enrique looks at the baby, his hand brushed across his premature breast, then an idea stuck. He blushed at the idea but he sat back on the bed then put the little one down on the bed. Though the baby was still crying and he was majorly embarrassed he lifted up his shirt then squeezed the breast gently, Enrique was ready to let out a relieving smile until the milk actually came from it. 

'Why?! Nah why?!' 

His face was red with embarrassment, kill him now. But!!! He then took deep breaths picking up the baby, "for the little one, for the little one" 

He inhales then picks up the baby and holds up his clothes allowing him to suck on his breast, seeing the baby finally quieting down he smiles softly putting his pinky between the tiny palm.

The baby grips on tightly to it and a strong relief flush over his body, the grip was really strong.

Tears of joy soon flowed down his cheek, he didn't care that he was a man that just gave birth, he didn't care that this baby was the perfect illustration of the TL Novel he read. 

All that matters is that he was in his arms, your health and lovely. He doesn't care if it takes away from what made him a man in his past life. He struggles with fertility issues and when he had a child it was a boy who could not grip his pinky like in movies and the baby didn't live five minutes out in the world. 

So he doesn't care about his situation now. The baby he desires was with him.

A/n
Here they are

A/n Here they are

Ignore the eyes it's similar to the one in the cover below