*PS 3*

Harry, Ron and Hermione were walking up a staircase in the Grand Staircase tower. A railing pulls in, Hermione looks but continues walking. The staircase shudders and begins to move as the three grab the railings.

"Ahh!" Ron screams slightly as Hermione gasps.

"What's happening?" Harry asks.

"The staircases change, remember?" Hermione tells his as the staircase stops, leading to a corridor.

"Let's go this way."

"Before the staircase moves again." Ron says as they all open a door and walk into a spooky, dark and deserted corridor.

"See mum you should be proud it's not me breaking rules for once" Rory smirks at Lily.

"Rory you probably was off breaking rules" Hermione points out.

"That's where you're wrong, we didn't that night we just went and annoyed the prefects"

"So Percy"

"Yep"

"Why am I really not surprised by that" Hermione mutters.

"Does anyone feel like we shouldn't be here?" Harry says looking around.

"We're not supposed to be here. This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden." Hermione informs them. Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris, comes running in and meows. The group jumps.

"Hate that cat, stupid thing got me caught so many times" Rory moans as the Marauders all nod in agreement.

"Let's go." Mrs. Norris meows.

"It's Filch's cat!"

"Run!" The trio run through the corridor, flames are lit up on the stone supports, one by one, as they run past. They get to the end of the corridor, to a door. "Quick! Let's hide though that door!" Harry grabs the handle, but it's locked. "It's locked!"

"That's it, we're done for!" Ron panics.

"Why was you so scared of getting caught by Filch, me and the twins got caught by him for one thing or another daily"

"Not everyone's like you and the twins" Hermione tells her.

"Oh you mean fun" The Marauders laugh along with the Prewett twins.

"Oh, move over!" Hermione pushes through and pulls out her wand, aiming it at the lock "Alohomora." The door's lock lifts up magically and it opens. "Get in." They bustle in.

"Alohomora?" Ron says confused.

"Standard book of spells, Chapter 7." Filch arrives at the start of the corridor with a light. Mrs. Norris looks at him.

"You even remembered the exact chapter" Marlene laughs. 

"Anyone here, my sweet? Come on." they leave the corridor.

"It creeps me out how he speaks to that bloody cat" Sirius whispers to the other Marauders.

"Filch is gone." Hermione tells the boys.

"Probably thinks this door's locked." Ron says.

"It was locked."

"And for good reason." Harry says as Ron and Hermione turn to stand with him. There is a massively huge three headed dog sleeping in front of them. The dog begins to wake. It growls, yawns, and growls more noticing the intruders.