OOTP 9

Rory spent the entire of Saturday in her dorm. She grabs the mirror to talk to Sirius and Remus.

"Pad's, Moony" She calls out and Sirius appears after a few seconds.

"Hey Wolf"

"Hey Pad's where's Moony?"

"Order business" 

"She noticed the look on your face straight away Padfoot" James says nudging him slightly.

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine Rory, I promise. So what's been going on at school then?"

"Not much. The new defence teacher gave me detention within the first day"

"That's my girl" He smirks at her.

"No" Lily says glaring at Sirius.

"Don't let Moony hear you say that" She laughs slightly as he sends her a quick wink. A little while later Angelina comes in covered in mud from Quidditch practice.

"Hey Ang, good practice?"

"Not really. Ron's great when no-ones watching him" She says.

"The thing with Ron is he's got 5 older brothers Ang, 2 of which are Fred and George. He just needs to get some confidence that's all"

"Thank you Rory" Ron smiles at her along with Charlie.

"I know, I've asked Harry to continue to work with his"

"That's a good idea" She nod's before heading into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Come Sunday Rory realises she can't avoid the twins forever and heads down to the Common Room. She finds Harry sat with Ron doing their homework, Hermione was sat to one side knitting as She walks over sitting next to Harry.

"Hey Ror, where was you yesterday" Harry asks as she puts her head on his shoulder.

"Oh I was just catching up with homework, didn't leave the dorm. Where is everyone?" She asks looking around the empty common room.

"Probably outside enjoying the last of the sun"

"Did you need any help with your homework?"

"Yes please"

"What about you Ron?"

"Oh my god yes please" She looks over what they were working on.

"I'd say these essay's are pretty much done just need to finish the last paragraph. You've got all the information you need in there both of you"

"I'm shocked at Rory doing homework" Sirius says looking at her.

"Technically it's not hers" Hermione says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah but she was doing hers that year miss know it all" George snaps.

"Thank you Rory, otherwise I'm pretty sure we would of carried on writing random stuff" Harry says as he finishes the last sentence and Ron doing the same.

"What's next?"

"Professor Sinistra's essay about Jupiter's moons" Harry answers.

"Right well Jupiter's biggest moon is Ganymede and it's Io that's got the volcanos."

"Thank you, that's a great help" Ron smiles at her as they both start their essays. 

"This is the year Hermione wouldn't help us with homework" Ron mutters 

Change the FutureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara