GOF 11

The storm had blown itself out by the following morning, though the ceiling in the Great Hall was still gloomy; heavy clouds of pewter grey swirled overhead as Harry, Ron, and Hermione examined their new course schedules at breakfast. Rory was sat a few seats down with Fred, George, and Lee discussing magical methods of aging themselves and bluffing their way into the Triwizard Tournament.

"Aging Potion" Rory suggested to the boys as Hermione gave her a disapproving look.

"You can't seriously be helping them break the rules Rory"

"Do you know me at all Hermione, at least half the bad ideas they have come from yours truly" She smirks at her before turning back to the twins and Lee who are all laughing.

"Isn't that the truth" Hermione says shaking her head as the Marauders all smirk at Rory.

"I think you're on to something with the Aging Potion. Question is who can brew it" Fred says.

"Who's top of our potions class. Me" Rory says pointing to herself. "You guys get the ingredients and I'll make it"

"Just like her mother. I mean being top of the class" Marlene says smirking at Lily.

"Yes but she's using it for rule breaking" Lily shakes her head in disapproval.

"I love you Aurora Potter"

"Love you to Freddie" She winks at him. "Moody first, hope he's a good teacher seems a bit unhinged personally"

Mad-Eye glares at her slightly.

"Anyone's got to be better than Lockhart" Lee says. There was a sudden rustling noise above them as a hundred owls came soaring through the open windows carrying the morning mail. The owls circled the tables, looking for the people to whom their letters and packages were addressed. After breakfast they made their way to their first lesson which happened to be defence against the dark arts. Taking their seats at the back of the room.

"Do you just sit at the back automatically" Regulus asks Rory.

"Yep, get away with more that way"

Most of the class got out their copies of 'Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection' and waited, unusually quiet. Soon we could hear Moody's distinctive clunking footsteps coming down the corridor, and he entered the room, looking as strange and frightening as ever.

"You can put those away," he growled, stumping over to his desk and sitting down, "those books. You won't need them."

"Good job we didn't even bother getting them our in the first place" Fred whispers to Rory and George. The rest of the class returned the books to their bags as Moody took out a register, shook his long mane of grizzled grey hair out of his twisted and scarred face, and began to call out names, his normal eye moving steadily down the list while his magical eye swivelled around, fixing upon each student as he or she answered.

"Right then," he said, when the last person had declared themselves present, "I've had a letter from Professor Lupin about this class. Seems you've had a pretty thorough grounding in tackling Dark creatures you've covered boggarts, Red Caps, hinkypunks, grindylows, Kappas, and werewolves, is that right?" There was a general murmur of assent. "But you're behind very behind on dealing with curses," said Moody.

"We were omly behind because we'd had useless teachers before Moony" Rory said making Remus smile.

"So I'm here to bring you up to scratch on what wizards can do to each other. I've got one year to teach you how to deal with Dark"

Change the Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें