First Year

First year

"Dad come on I wanna find the twins" Rory says as they walk into the station to platform 9 and 3 quarters.

"Rory slow down" James laughs slightly as Lily shakes her head at her daughter, a smile on her face. Rory continues to pull James as Remus pushes her trolley for her. James and Rory go through the barrier first followed by Lily and Harry and lastly Remus with Sirius. As soon as they get through the barrier Rory spots Fred and George who both spot her at the same time.

"RORY" They shout running to her.

"Fred, George" She hugs them as they both wrap their arms around her. James, Sirius and Arthur help the three first years put their things on the train. Rory hugs everyone goodbye before turning to her father.

"Right you ready to go Rory" James says smiling at his daughter whilst the twins wait for her.

"No" She whispers.

"Why not wolf" James says crouching in front of her.

"I'm going to miss you"

"Hey I'll write to you all the time baby girl I promise" He hugs hers "I love you Rory"

"I love you more daddy" She says quietly.

"Go on now, get on the train" She hugs him again before running to the twins.

Meeting Lee Jordan

Rory and the twins manage to find an empty compartment. After a few minutes they're joined by another first year boy.

"Could I sit with you? I don't know anyone yet" He asked looking between the three.

"Yeah, I'm Rory" Rory says introducing herself as he sits down beside her.

"I'm Lee" 

"I'm Fred" George starts to introduce himself.

"No that's George" Rory says shaking her head at the twins "That's Fred" She points at Fred.

"How can you tell them apart?" 

"We've been best friends since birth" Rory says smiling at the twins. 

"Yeah, we're always pulling pranks together usually on our younger brothers" Fred pipes up making Lee look at them with a smile.

"Awesome I love pranks" 

"Lee I think this is going to be the start of an awesome friendship" Rory says smirking at the twins.

Sorting

The first year students walk into the castle, and up the staircase where Professor McGonagall is waiting for them.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points." The twins, Lee and Rory smirk at each other "At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup. The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." McGonagall says as she leaves to go into the Great Hall before reappearing soon after. "We're ready for you now. Follow me." She leads everyone through two large doors and into the Great Hall, where there are four long tables with thousands of students, as well as floating candles. The roof appears to be the sky. McGonagall leads the first-years to the front where the Sorting Hat lies on the stool. "Will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words" Dumbledore rises from the main table.

"I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students." He sits back down as McGonagall starts speaking again.

"When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses." She unrolls the parchment. "Angelina Johnson" Angelina takes a seat on the stool and McGonagall places the hat on her head.

"Gryffindor" She smiles and walks off to the Gryffindor table.

"Adrian Pucey"

"Slytherin"

"Fred Weasley"

"Gryffindor"

"George Weasley"

"Gryffindor"

"Roger Davies"

"Ravenclaw"

"Aurora Potter" Rory walks up to the stool and sits down as the hats placed on her head.

"Gryffindor" She smiles and goes over to the twins.

"Yay we get to keep our best friend" Fred smirks at Rory who just sticks her tongue out at him.

"Well done you three, I do hope you're going to behave" Percy says looking at them.

"Of course we will Perc, promise" Rory says crossing her fingers under the table which Charlie sees, laughing slightly. He leans towards her and whispers so only she hears.

"We both know that's a lie" He smirks.

"Shh it's our secret"