Wedding

Wedding Planning

Rory was sat at the kitchen table with Molly and Fleur, Charlie and Bill had both headed off to work and Ginny pretty much ran out the moment she saw Fleur. Fleur was currently sitting at the kitchen table, in full flow about plans for her wedding to Bill, while Molly kept watch over a pile of self-peeling sprouts, looking bad-tempered.

"What about you Aurora" Fleur said in her thick french accent. Rory lifted her head from her arm.

"What" Molly smiled at how similar she was to her old self even with the different life she'd had. 

"'ave you started your planning yet"

"I've been engaged for a week, I haven't even thought about plans yet"

"I started the moment Bill proposed"

"We will start planning Rory and Charlies wedding when they have both had a chance to discuss what they want and Lily is free to help" Molly says as Rory sends her a smile which she returns.

"Bill and I 'ave almost decided on three bridesmaids, Ginny and Gabrielle will look very sweet togezzer. I am theenking of dressing zem in pale gold, pink would of course be 'orrible with Ginny's 'air. And Bill also want's you Aurora if you'll accept."

"Me?" Rory looks at her surprised.

"Yes, Bill see's you as his sister. So will you do it" 

"Yeah I'd love to" Fleur smiles at her.

 "So how many bridesmaids was you theenking Aurora"

"Might have Fred and George, I think they'd look good in dresses don't you Mama Bear" Molly laughs at the thought whilst Fleur looks horrified.

"Bridesmaids are girls not boys, they should wear dresses"

"I'm sure I can get them to agree to wearing dresses"

"No zat is not right, bridesmaids should be girls"

"I'm joking Fleur" 

After spending some time at the Burrow Rory floo's to hers and Charlies. She finds Charlie sat on the sofa when she arrives. 

"Hello beautiful wasn't expecting you for a couple more hours" He stands up, putting his hands on my hips.

"I was missing you" He smiles before kissing her.

"I missed you too darling, hate being away from you even for a little while. Just think next week you start working here as well and then soon you'll be my wife as well" Rory smiles before kissing him again. 

"I love you Charlie Weasley" 

"I love you too Aurora Potter soon to be Weasley. So when did you want to start planning our wedding, I can't wait to call you my wife" Rory smiles at him. "So small wedding or big"

"Small"

"So Friends and close family"

"Yeah"

"Sounds good, see we've already dealt with one big decision done"

"See wedding planning's not that hard" Rory says before kissing him.

"I so can not wait for you to be Mrs Weasley"

"That's so weird to hear and it not be aimed at your mum"

"You'll get used to it" He smirks. "Have you thought about bridesmaids at all"

"I mean Ginny obviously, I was thinking about Tonks, Angelina and maybe Hermione"

"So possibly 4"

"Yeah"