Charlie

Rory and Charlie sit with James and Lily.

"So you're my daughters husband" James says looking at Charlie.

"I am" 

"Thank you" This takes Charlie by surprise. 

"What for" Charlie asks a bit confused as Rory links her hand with his.

"For being there whenever she needed someone and not believing her when she lied about it" James says looking at Rory. "I'm glad she has you" Rory smiles at her dad. 

"I'd do anything to make her happy" Charlie says smiling at Rory as Lily and James send each other a smile. 

Charlie and Rory head off with the others to their rooms. The moment the doors shut Charlie pulls Rory to him, placing his lips on hers. 

"I've been wanting to do that since I got here" He mutters against her lips before kissing her again. 

"I love you Charlie" 

"I love you too Nova" 

"Charlie" He looks at her. 

"Whats wrong" 

"What if us changing the future means there isn't an us in the future"  

"Rory, the way I feel about you isn't going to change. I've felt this way since I met you and I know I'll feel the same next time as well. But if we don't that's fine as well because I love you enough to rather you have your best friend and parents than for me to just have you. I'd prefer you to have never gone through even half of whats happened to you than for me to be happy" He places his head against hers.

"I love you Charlie Weasley. You are one of the best things to ever happen to me" 

"I love you too Aurora Weasley and I know I would find you in any lifetime" 

"We have one thing pushing us together again" Rory says a small smile.

"What's that" 

"Your mum and my parents" 

"That's true" He smiles before kissing her again. "Come on let's get some sleep, I know you haven't slept properly for a few days" He pushes her towards the bed pulling the cover back for her.