*PS 4*

It's now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle as Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage. She walks to Harry and Ron as they play Chess.

"Knight to E5." The Knight moves to its destination as Hermione walks up behind Harry.

"Queen to E5." Ron says with a smug face.

"You've been missing in the pass few memories, where were you?" James asks his daughter who shrugs.

"Who knows, somewhere with Fred and George and most likely Lee"

"Who's Lee?"

"That boy that was commentating the Quidditch game"

"Did you have any friends that weren't boys"

"Angelina, Alicia, sometimes Hermione when she didn't piss me off and my favourite Weasley Ginny"

"I'm telling Charlie" Ron shouts making the young Charlie look at him again confused.

"Go ahead he already knows and stop saying his name you're confusing little Charlie. Never thought I'd say that" 

Hermione watches as Ron's queen goes over to Harry's knight and whacks the knight with her chair. Ron grins.

"That's totally barbaric!"

"That's wizard's chess." Ron says as he Looks over to Hermione "I see you've packed."

"See you haven't."

"Change of plans, my parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother Charlie. He's studying dragons there."

"Romania, Dragons" Molly says shocked as she looks down at an excited Charlie beside her at the mention of dragons. "Not going to happen"

"Good, you can help Harry, then. He's going to go and look in the library for information on Nicholas Flamel."

"We've looked a hundred times." Hermione leans over on the table closer to Ron and Harry

"Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas." She leaves as Ron looks at Harry.

"I think we've had a bad influence on her." Rory and the twins come running in.

"What did you do this time" Fleamont says looking at his granddaughter.

"Err, don't actually remember"

"Hello Harry, Ron" Rory says sitting beside Harry as the twins sit either side of Ron making him nervous.

"What are you doing now?" Harry looks at his sister.

"Oh just put all the furniture in Grease bats room on the ceiling"

"Knew you'd done something" Fleamont says shaking his head as the Marauders all look at her with excited eyes.

"Thanks for the idea Prongslet" Sirius whispers.

"No problem"

It was now Christmas morning.

"Harry wake up! Come on Harry, wake up!" Ron shouts from the common room. Harry puts on his glasses and runs out of bed. He then looks down at Ron.

"Happy Christmas, Harry."

"Happy Christmas, Ron." Harry notices Ron's sweater "What are you wearing?"