Seventh Year

Romania

Rory searches her drawers for a jumper as someone knocks on her door.

"Yeah" She calls out.

"Can I come in" James calls back.

"Yeah it's unlocked dad" The door opens as he walks in "What's up dad"

"I've got something for you"

"What's that" She stops searching for a second to look at him.

"It's actually two things, first is from Moony" He hands her somed of her favourite chocolate.

"Chocolate, awesome I love Moony so much" She takes it from him as he laughs.

"Second thing" He walks towards the door and opens it again to reveal someone.

"Charlie" She squeals slightly as James leaves her room with a smile. Charlie opens his arms and she happily walks into them as he kisses her before pulling away slightly "What are you doing here I thought you had work"

"Surprising you. Although I'm lucky to be alive. Your dad, Remus and Sirius cornered me" Rory laughs slightly.

"Well at least you're in one piece" He glares at her playfully before kissing her again.

"I've missed you"

"I've missed you too" She pulls away from him making him pout slightly. Walking over to the last drawer to check and finding the jumper she wanted as soon as she opens the drawer making her groan slightly.

"What's wrong" Charlie asks looking at her.

"I've searched every drawer for this jumper and it's in the very last one" She holds up the jumper.

"That's mine"

"Was yours darling. I'll swap it for the one you're currently wearing though if you want it back" He rolls his eyes before pulling off the jumper his t-shirt lifting slightly as he does.

"Enjoying the view there"

"I am indeed" He laugh's slightly handing her the jumper.

"You can keep both" He says pulling her to him, his arms around her waist.

"Thank you" She kisses him quickly before pulling away making him pout so she kisses him again.

"Nova how would you like to come to Romania with me for a week like we originally planned. I've already spoke to parents about it." She smiles at him.

"I'd love to" He kisses her again.

"We leave in an hour.

"An hour really" He smirks as he sits on her bed, Atlas jumping on his lap and laying down.

"Yep really better start packing darling" he strokes Atlas as Rory grabs her wand and waves it magically packing with a smirk. "Cheat" Charlie smirks.

"Not cheating just smart" After a quick goodbye to James and Lily. Charlie wraps has his arm around Rory's waist as they apparate into his cabin. Charlie opens his arms for her to walk into him. She wraps her arms around his waist as he does the same and places a kiss on the top of her head.

"Come on I'll give you a quick tour" He says letting her go before grabbing her hand and interlacing their fingers "Kitchens there, office is over there and a toilet's there" He points out the different rooms downstairs before pulling her up the stairs. He opened the first door to reveal a bathroom before closing it again and moving on to the next one which was a bedroom "This is the spare room, it's up to you whether you want to sleep here or with me in my room, I don't mind what you choose" He moves on to the next door pulling her in after him "This is my room"