*POA 1*

"These memories are mainly Rory's for this school year" Hermione tells everyone as she puts in the next disc.

"Oh shit"

"Language Aurora" Lily scolds.

Rory is laying in her bed on the opposite side of the room to Harry trying to get some sleep.

"Lumos Maxima" Harry mutters under his cover.

"Harry you should be sleeping not trying to do magic you know it's against the rules you could get in trouble with the ministry" Rory whispers to him just as they hear footsteps they quickly pretend to be asleep as Vernon opens the door to check on them.

"Right sorry Ror" Harry says once Vernon shuts the door again.

"Night Harry" Rory smiles at him before rolling over.

"Night sis"

The doorbell rings.

"Well one of you get the door will you" Petunia shouts to Rory and Harry.

"I'll get it Harry"

"You two look so happy" Sirius says with a smirk.

"Wait till you see what's the other side of that door" Harry says sharing a look with Rory.

"Thanks Ror" Rory walks to the front door and opens it as Marge barges in with her horrible little bulldog followed by Vernon carrying her large suitcase for her before dropping it in front of Harry.

"Marge. Welcome how was the train?" Petunia greets her.

"Who's Marge?" 

"Pad's can't you see the family resemblance between her and the walrus" Rory smirks at him.

"There's two of them" He says horrified. 

"Wretched. Ripper got sick"

"Ah how unfortunate" Petunia says looking down at Ripper.

"I would've left him with the others, but he pines so when I'm away. Don't you, darling?" Marge puckers her lips at Ripper and leads him down the hallway. Harry follows with Uncle Vernon. As Rory heads back upstairs. Harry walks through the bedroom door after a few minutes.

"What did he say when you asked him to sign the Hogsmeade form" Rory asks once I see his face.

"He'll think about it if I behave"

"You behave has he met you. Sorry Harry looks like you'll be missing out this year"

"Aren't you the one that's always in trouble though" James asks his daughter with a smirk.

"At school yes" 

"Thanks for the confidence Aurora appreciate it" at this Rory mock salutes him.

"Anytime baby brother of mine"

"Shut up" He glares at her.

"Lily I love your daughter" Marlene says winking at Rory.

After dinner Rory is helping Harry with the dishes. Vernon walks over and grabs a bottle of brandy before going back over towards Marge.

"Can I tempt you Marge?" He asks her.

"Just a small one. A bit more a bit more... That's the boy. Aah. Excellent nosh, Petunia. It's normally just a fry-up for me, what with twelve dogs" She says as she lowers her brandy and lets Ripper take a slobbery lap out of the glass before turning and catching Rory and Harry looking at the scene in disgust and amusement at the same time. "What are you smirking at. Where is it that you send them again Vernon?"