PRE-SEASON INTERVIEW.

#STAR . . .

INTERVIEWER: We're back here with Star, otherwise known as Amora Ellis! How are you feeling today, Amora?

AMORA: I feel amazing. I just touched down in LA after doing a performance in Las Vegas. The crowd lit, the energy was at an all time high, and now I'm back in LA. It's kind of become a second home.

INTERVIEWER: Can you tell us why you're back in LA?

AMORA: Well, if you're a fan of Zeus then you know the newest season of Baddies is about to start filming, and I'm on it. We're going on tour again and this time we're gonna be performing in all the states we go to.

INTERVIEWER: Hearing that you're coming back is amazing to hear because the fans love you and so do I. How is your relationship with the girls that are coming back?

AMORA: I got on the phone with Lemuel as soon as the season was over to see if Scotty was coming back and he wouldn't tell me. She ended up calling me a few days ago right before they confirmed the cast on their Instagram page.

INTERVIEWER: And what about the other girls?

AMORA: Me and Chrisean haven't spoken since the reunion came out but there's no hard feelings on my end. We'll see how things go with her this season. As far as Natalie and Rollie, the beef is still there. Natalie has tried to start arguments with me online but she doesn't realize that the more I develop in my career, the further behind I'm leaving her in the dust.

INTERVIEWER: Oh, shit! Talk yo' shit, Amora! Now you know we have to get into the one question on all of your fans minds! You and NBA Youngboy popped out together recently! Does this make it official?

AMORA: The answer is yes! We are together and we've been dating for a while. When we first met I was thinking about keeping it quiet but there was no way nobody was gonna find out.

INTERVIEWER: On the topic of rappers and musicians, 'Hot Girl Summer' with you and Nicki Minaj went crazy! It's been all over the internet for months!

AMORA: Yess! I've loved Nicki since I was a little girl. I been rapping her shit for over a decade now. Imagine being me as I sat in the studio with her and rapped with her side-by-side.

INTERVIEWER: Don't you think coming back onto the show after receiving all this attention is a bad idea? This show has a negative meaning behind it.

AMORA: This show is the reason I was known enough for my first two singles to blow up. Now that I've gotten as far as I have, I have to pay my respects to Zeus Network and show out. One more season won't hurt.

INTERVIEWER: What about your own show?

AMORA: I've been asked that question a few times and I'll answer honestly. I wouldn't hate having my own show.

INTERVIEWER: I could see it now. A show about you, Youngboy, and a baby boy.

AMORA: Listen, girl, listen! I can't see myself having a child with anyone just yet. He has a lot of kids and I'm not looking to add to the roster just yet.

INTERVIEWER: Just yet? That means there's room for your mind to be changed. I know you're a busy girl so I only have one more question! What do you think the viewers should expect?

AMORA: Drama. There's gonna be a lot going on.