vii. episode six, part one.

— AMORA.

Amora watched them fight with crossed arms. The two of them were separated by Security after a few seconds, barely being able to get a hit in on each other. All of the Baddies watched the fight in annoyance. Rollie, Rock, Tommie, and Amora all had performances to get done by the end of the night.

"You ain't do nothing!" Razor yelled over Security.

Scotty tried to reach Razor and failed.

"This bitch drunk as fuck yelling and screaming when we got shit to do." Amora scoffed. She sat down on the stairs and watched the chaos from there.

After almost half an hour of yelling and screaming, Natalie came to a conclusion.

"We got one of two things we could do here, y'all could either square up and get it off your chest, or we're gonna stop talking. It's too much talking." Natalie told Scotty and Razor.

"Too much yelling." Amora corrected her.

"Scotty, you good with a head up?" Rollie asked Scotty. Hearing what Rollie said, Amora stood up to get a better view.

"Let her do her little rumble tumble," Scotty confirmed.

INT: AMORA: "So Security decides to let Razor through a path and as soon as Scotty gets her hands on the bitch, she starts tagging her. I just feel like such a proud friend watching her get her redemption after that weak ass slap Rollie gave her at the reunion last season."

Amora maneuvered through Security to hype up her friend after the fight. Razor kept yelling after it was over and Amora was tired of hearing it. She pulled Scotty up the stairs to one of the rooms closest to the staircase.

"You did your shit, Scotty!" Amora cheered, checking Scotty's face for any scratches.

Both of them reached for a high five.

Natalie and DJ Sky joined Amora and Scotty in the bedroom.

"That was crazy and you're not even a fighter," Natalie said.

"At all," Scotty added.

"Have you had any conversations with Razor, Natalie? Like has she told you that she doesn't like Scotty?" Amora asked Natalie in an attempt to get to the bottom of their fight.

Natalie shook her head no.

INT: AMORA: "I don't have a problem with Razor, it's just think she needs to get her liquor under control. What happened on the bus happened so fast to the point where I think Razor already had an issue with Scotty. She only asked about the tattoos. Razor claims that she touched somewhere she wasn't supposed to. I didn't personally see it, but if she really did, there's different ways to approach something like that."