xii. reunion drama sneak peek.

— AMORA. after filming!

THE REUNION ISN'T COMING YET, THERE'S STILL A COUPLE CHAPTERS TO GO. THIS IS JUST A SNEAK PEEK TO WHAT'S COMING IN THE STORY AND ALSO WHAT WILL BE SEEN AT THE REUNION.

SOCIAL MEDIA . . .

. . .

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC  ―  'baddies' cast members, perusasion and amora, got into it online. this argument turned into another argument with kala and amora.

amorasellis  kala, you really need to learn how to mind your fucking business. i'm not gonna keep going back and forth with a bitch that couldn't last a whole season. all this talking you doing is making me even more excited for this reunion next week.

kalareynolds  i'm standing on business so we'll see at the reunion.

. . .

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC  ―  kala and amora ended up seeing each other before the reunion. words were exchanged before the two went to work.

FOOTAGE:

"You stand on business, right?" Amora asked as soon as she spotted Kala.

The two butted heads immediately. Amora got a good grip on Kala's hair and used the grip to swing her down to the ground. Once she was, Amora started to work her.

That was until Kala's friends jumped in the fight. The video stopped playing afterwards.