xviii. reunion, part two.

AMORA TURNED AWAY FROM BIGGIE AND QUICKLY PREPARED TO FIGHT ROLLIE.

Rollie came at her hard with slow punches and occasional open-handed jabs, but Amora reacted with quicker punches. The two of them continued to punch each other with Amora landing more punches repeatedly until Rollie used her weight against Amora. She redirected their fight to the middle of the stage and attempted to put Amora on the ground.

When Amora felt herself falling, she latched onto the collar of Rollie's shirt, dragging her to the ground as well.

"Get her, Rollie! Get her!" Natalie cheered Rollie on as the rest of the Baddies watched the fight.

"Beat her the fuck up, Amora!" DJ Sky yelled after Natalie.

The girls continued fighting on the ground with Security trying to get them off of each other. With Amora having a lot more reach than Rollie, she was able to get licks in even as they were separated.

Amora directed a kick to Rollie's gut before she was fully pulled off of her.

"This ain't over either, bitch." Rollie promised as she was helped off of the floor.

Production called for a reset. A bruise was starting to form beneath Kala's eye, Scotty's nose was bloody, and Amora's cut from Kala's nails had to be checked out. Once all of the Baddies were deemed okay, the reunion continued.

Stevie J. and Janeisha, the reunion hosts, prepared to finally get a question out since all of the girls were situated on stage. That thought went to shit once Natalie noticed Tommie backstage, Amora started arguing with Scotty, and DJ Sky got Rollie started.

"You got blood all over my Diors, baby! You good?" Amora asked Scotty mockingly.

"It's not hard to make someone's nose bleed. Calm down." Scotty tried to dismiss her.

"You want me to do it again?" Amora teased as she got out of her seat. "C'mon. Let's see how easy it is."

Security rushed on the stage fast. They brought Amora over to sit next to Stunna while Scotty was in Amora's original seat next to DJ Sky. Amora looked around and her eyes landed on Kala who was clutching her face because of the pain around her eye. Amora let out a loud cackle at the sight.

"Hope this bitch brought her boxing gloves." Amora cracked a joke once she saw Production checking Tommie for weapons.

"Come get this ass whopping, ho!" Natalie yelled from her seat.