ix. episode seven.

— AMORA.

After a very unproblematic night out at the club, the girls got some rest at home. The next morning was supposed to consist of all the Baddies having their conversations.

INT: AMORA: "I was thinking shit was sweet this morning because we got rid of the girl who was causing all the problems, but something else has to start. Of course."

The cameras weren't able to capture what happened because the situation transpired right before the camera started rolling. In typical Zeus fashion, the drama happened behind the scenes.

INT: LO: "Me and Amora got called downstairs to talk with Tommie and Natalie after we finally went out last night. When we first started talking, Amora was being real standoffish and I could tell. The situation escalated when Tommie checked Amora for it."

INT: AMORA: Natalie isn't someone I'm close with and I don't really care for Tommie so when I was told to conversate with them, I didn't have much to say. Out of the fucking blue, Tommie turns to me and asks me what the issue is."

INT: NATALIE: "The situation escalated quickly and I don't think any of it was necessary."

INT: TOMMIE: "When a bitch is sitting right next to me and I can feel all that negative ass energy, I'm gon' ask you what the problem is. She brought the shit to a whole other level when she called me out my name."

INT: AMORA: "I don't know what gave her the impression that she could talk to me however she wants to, but I cleared that up real quick.

Amora and Tommie stood on opposite sides of the living room while screaming at each other. Tommie's wig had been pulled off her head and Amora's shirt had been ripped.

They both tried to get past Security to reach each other.

"Guys, we're going out later. We can't have this!" Natalie screamed in the middle of all the drama.

"You can go to hell with all that!" Amora yelled as she was pulled away.

INT: NATALIE: "Amora thinks that since she's popping right now and everyone knows about her music, she's untouchable in this house. It's a problem that needs to be fixed."