iii. episode three, part one.

— AMORA

— AMORA.

Scotty and Kala were punching each other repeatedly, the fight being a two-on-two after Rollie started punching Amora. Scotty used one hand to punch and the other to hold her in place. Amora was getting pulled by Security while still in the middle of her fight with Rollie. She kept a tight grip on Rollie's wig.

"Get her off the sprinter!" She heard someone say as she was pulled off.

INT: ROLLIE: "The grip this bitch got on my head is tighter than a fucking bootyhole."

Amora was the first person to be pulled off the sprinter. They pulled her onto the side of the road. She heard rumbling once she got off and she assumed it was Rollie trying to get to her. A few seconds later, the sprinter door flew open, and someone was trying to reach her.

"Nah, let me get this bitch." She told Security once she saw that it was Kala.

Amora jumped up and punched Kala in her face, yanking her out of the sprinter and onto the grass. "Now you look stupid! Fuck wrong wit' you, hoe?!" Amora yelled while trying to keep a good grip on her hair.

She couldn't hold on for too long once Security got involved. They put Kala back on the sprinter and directed Amora to a black truck that was following the sprinter.

"Can't even make it to the house without bitches being fucking weird." Amora groaned while fixing her own hair.

Amora pulled out her phone and dialed a number as soon as she got in the truck. She looked at herself through the FaceTime call, making sure there weren't any marks on her face. She saw that Kala managed to get a couple scratches on her face. She turned her head to the side and saw a slight bite mark under her chin.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled.

In the middle of her examining her face, YoungBoy answered the phone. "Bae, you not gonna believe this shit." She said once she saw his face.

"Wassup, why you got scratches on yo' face?" He asked.

"I just got into a fucking fight. One of these bitches bit me."

She went on to tell him the story of how it played out while the driver took her to the first house of the season.

By the time she arrived, it was dark outside. She pulled up to the house behind another black truck. When she got out, Production led her to Cat and Stunna Girl who were talking already. She greeted the two of them as she walked up.

INT: AMORA: "When I pull up, I'm just ready to get to my fucking room, and talk to Scotty."

"What's good, yall?" Amora made her presence known as she walked up. She leaned in for small hugs with both of them. "What y'all talking 'bout?" She asked.